the end

The journey that is Counterfeit has come to an end. I've had an amazing time writing this story. There was never a moment where I wanted to stop writing it all together. It helped me get through some very hard times, and your comments brought me joy. Some of my favorites being everyone losing their mind over the fact that I called Jack "Ponyboy" and everyone screaming about how I brother-zoned Race. You all are so precious to me and I want to thank you for sticking along for the ride.

This story brought many milestones to my writing career. It was one of the first stories that I finished with a word count I was proud of. It was one of the first stories that I was proud of in general. It's my first story to be number one in a category of thousands! We beat those thirsty Daveed Diggs fanfics in the musical category! I have achieved over 30K reads thanks to you all!

This story means so much to me, but like all good things, this too must come to a close.

If you have any fan art, memes or anything having to do with the story please send it to me! I'd love to make a gallery of it on this book.

Lastly, I want to give you one last thank you from the bottom of my heart! You guys have brought me so much joy, and I want to thank you for reading my story.

the end.