Party Time! (part 1)

Hey ma peeps! Ik it's a bit late but deal with my timings K? Hope u enjoy this chapter:

Oh my goodness! I only have an hour until Nathan picks me up, thank goodness I had taken a shower and everything was ready from b4. I only need 2 get ready and put on make-up. I quickly washed my face and put on my dress, it fell perfectly on me. I looked fab! My heels matched perfectly as well. Chloe helped me with make-up since I suck. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I did NOT see the Kiara Rider who I used to see everyday in the mirror. Instead I saw a beautiful girl with a killer body ready 2 go 2 a club. I checked the time, to my suprise it was 6:15 so I helped Chloe as well. She looked amazing in a night blue mini dress, with black wedges. We both walked out my house 2gether and saw Nathan and Milo chatting away. Milo looked hot with a white t-shirt and a black hoodie jacket with nvay blue jeans. Nathan looked sexier than ever (if that was even possible) with a brown leather jacket and a black t-shirt and navy blue jeans as well. They caught a short glance at us and both of their eyes widened.

Milo looked straight at Chloe in a very adorable stare and Nathan looked at me with a smirk and an excited and sexy gleam in his eyes. Nathan walked up 2 me and Milo did the same 2 Chloe. "U look beautiful," they both said in unison. We had a small moment of laughter and giggles b4 we sat in Nathan's car (Black Bugatti Veyron) and drove off 2 the party.

Sorry guys can't write anymore. I have a planned day 2day and this was the only free time I could get. Pls comment and vote 2 thank me and keep encouraging me 2 write! LUV U GUYS!