Chapter 6 (Pt. 1)

If there was anything Olivia loved more than sleeping it would be... well it would be nothing because the girl adored sleeping more than anything. She always felt so peaceful and ease when she rested. But peace can only last so long when you have supernatural teens running around. One like Hope Mikealson for instance.

" Olivia wake up," Hope whispered into the girls ear softly as she pushed against Olivia's shoulder. No response was given as Olivia still remained on her bed dreaming away.

"Well it seems there's only one way to go about this." Hope mumbled to herself as she lowered closer to the witches ear. "OLIVIA! WAKE UP!"

Hopes job was accomplished, Olivia racked her body forward out of her sleep. Her breathing heavy due to the fact that Hope practically scared her to death.

Olivia placed her hand over her heart and sighed in order to steady herself. She looked toward the Mikealson to see a smug look present on her face as she writhed in her ability to scare the life out of the Kirby.

"That- now that was uncalled for." Olivia finally said as she waved her finger at Hope disapprovingly.

"That was very necessary. Considering the fact that you've slept through two classes and wouldn't wake up the first time I tried."

"Classes will be there tomorrow, my beauty sleep is what is most important." Olivia said as she outstretched her arms.

"You're gonna need all the beauty sleep you can get then I guess." Hope joked, looking to get a rise out of the girl.

"Hey!" Olivia shouted as she punched the Mikealsons arm somewhat playfully. "I'm some what decent looking. I think."

"I'm just joking hun, you're gorgeous. Don't let anybody tell you different." Hope said kindly as she watched Olivia's face flush red.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" Olivia asked quietly, her insecurities only sneaking through slightly.

"Of course i do. I always will." Hope said confirming her prior statement.

The Mikealson advanced closer toward Olivia and sat right in front of her on the bed. Olivia could feel the heat rising to her cheeks once Hope started to play with the ends of the Kirby's knotted hair.

Hope then began to caresses Olivia's face and moved hers closer. If Olivia thought she couldn't breathe before this was a whole new level. Hope's face was only centimeters away from hers. Olivia smirked as she watched Hope's eyes dart toward her lips as she leaned in.

"No no Mikealson, I do believe you said something about wanting to go slow." Olivia brought her finger up to the other girls lips to stop her. All just to be a tease to Hope.

"You don't want to kiss me then." Hope challenged as she glared jokingly.

"Oh no I want nothing more than to kiss you, I just respect what you said to me the other night." Olivia said softly.

"Your cuteness and ability to be very respectful is very annoying in this moment." Hope huffed as she stood from the bed and motioned for Olivia to get up as well. "Come on."

"I don't want to get up, I just want to stay here all day with you, and in bed." Olivia realized her poor choice of words when Hope giggled and quirked her head.  "That came out entirely wrong."