~+=Chapter Sixteen=+~

"You can't do that, We weren't...we're in flight! That is physically impossible, how-"

        "Tell me where I am!" The Woman demanded. "I demand you tell me, right now. Where am I!?"

        "Inside the TARDIS." I told her calmly.

        "The what?"

        "The TARDIS." I repeated.

        "The what?"

        "The TARDIS!" The doctor cut in.

        "The what?"

        "It's called the TARDIS."

        "That's not even a proper word! You two are just saying things."

        "How did you get in here?" I asked her, leaning against the console.

        "Well, obviously when you people kidnapped me! Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my gosh, she finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it."

        "Who the heck is Nerys?"

        "Your best friend!" She exclaimed.

        "Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" The Doctor looked puzzled.

        "I think she's-"

        "I'm going Ten pin bowling. What do you think Dumbo? I was halfway up the isle. I've waited all my life for this. I was just seconds away and then you two, I don't know. Drugged me or something."

        "Ma'am, I promise you we haven't done anything. We'll try our best-"

        "We'll get to police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, We're gonna sue the living backside off of you, you and your partner!" She then ran for the door.

        "No, wait!" I called, but she opened the door and saw the space and the galaxies outside. "You're in space." I stepped up beside her and the doctor leaned on the railing behind me. "Outer space. This is our...Space ship. It's called the TARDIS, but we've been through that."

        "How am I breathing?" She asked, slightly calmer.

        "We're being protected by the TARDIS." She looked at me.

        "Who are you?"

        "I'm Katherine, and he's the Doctor. What's your name?"

        "Donna."

        "Your human, correct?" I asked, gently.

        "Yeah. Is that optional?"

        "For us it is."

        "Your aliens?"

        "Yeah. I know, that this is slightly strange, but might I mention that you look beautiful?" I told her.

        "Thank you. It's freezing with these doors open." I shut them and smiled at her. The Doctor ran up to the Console.

        "This is weird. I don't understand it, and I understand everything!"

        "Well, not everything."  He ignored me.

        "This can't happen. There is no way a human being can lock itself onto the TARDIS and transport itself inside." The doctor got his eye scanner and got in her face. "Some sort of subatomic connection? Something in the temporal field? Maybe something pulling you into alignment with Chronon shell? maybe something macromining your DNA with the interior matrix? Maybe a genetic-" she cut him off by slapping him.