“When Isabelle got married. It was so sweet, but I don’t actually remember seeing you there.”

I suck in a huge breath and step down the stairs, tears welling up in my eyes. I meet Ruby’s gaze and then my mom’s. I couldn’t describe the shock on her face; it was something that would haunt me for years. It was terror, sadness and anger all mixed together. Then I saw Ruby’s face, going from an innocent smile to bitter grin.

“Belle, what is she talking about?” My mom questions me but I’d lost my voice. Instead I started to cry, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

“Belle? You haven’t told you parents?” Ruby faked shock, putting a hand on her chest and gasping. “That’s why I didn’t see them there?”

“Belle, tell me what she’s saying isn’t true?” My mom pleads the tears evident in her watery eyes.

I sob and grip the railing with all my strength, trying to steady myself and pass all my anger through it. “I can’t mom,” I weep feebly.

***

-Nathan Blake-

When we got there, there were rows of cars smashed up, scratched and ruined. The shattered glass lay everywhere on the floor and crunched under our feet at we walked over it.  Mr. Daniel’s came rushing out, looking worried.

“Mr. Blake, and Alan,” He exclaimed when he saw us. He gestured to the wreckage around us. “What happened, Mr. Daniel’s?” I inquire and he shakes his head. “The showroom has been closed all day. I come here this morning and I find this whole place shattered. No alarms went off or anything. It’s all ruined.”

“Ruby came and saw me just before, she said there was a problem.” I tell him and kick some glass pieces with my foot.

“Yes, Ruby came here this morning before school and she was devastated.” He cries and waves his hands dismissively. “It’s all ruined.” He says again in defeat.

“It’s okay, surely you’re insured?” I raise and eyebrow.

“Yes, we are thankfully.” He sighs. Then my phone buzzes loudly. I dig out my phone and see a text message from Graham from Isabelle’s phone.

‘Mom and dad kno about u and belle, she ran off somewhere’

I raced to Uncle Alan and pulled him to the car.

“We have to go, now!” I demand, telling him to unlock the car.

“What’s wrong? Mr. Daniel needs our help.” He says and shrugs my grip off him.

“No he doesn’t, he’ll be fine. Belle’s ran off.”

He gives a hearty laugh then frowns. “She’s a big girl, she’ll be fine.”

I growled, snatching the keys off him and opening his car.

“NATHAN! What are you doing?” he yells but before he could get into the car or shout anymore, I drive onto the road to Belle’s house.

_____________________________________________________________

Ohhh sh*t! What's happening now?! This story is close to the end kind of, couple more chapters to go :) Also I have a serious question! It's still not deicded and I'm not completely sure that I'll go along with it because I want your opinions on it.

Should I write a sequel to this story?

Remember it's not for sure because i still not might write a sequel, just a suggestion but if there is a large demand then I might consider it :) Please comment and vote, thanks :) And how about another 25 votes because i still need to write the next chapter.

A/N Updated: Argh, so this chapter got 25 votes overnight and that doesn't give me time to write xD So how about 40 votes?! I'm sure you guys can do it and hopefully, it'll give me time unlike 25 votes overnight which is impressive :) You guys are eager to know what happens :) Thanks guys!

xx