Class prez

The Next day

I was currently walking towards U.A while Flare was on my bag asleep, I was skipping along happily since yesterday since we got to have our first battle training and we won on top of that, but suddenly I was bombarded by reporters who were infront of the gate.

"Whats it like having All Might as a teacher?" A male reporter asked.

"Umm..." I began only to be cut off.

"Is All Might a great teacher?" Another reporter asked.

"I-" I said only to be cut off again.

"How does All Might teach?" A male reporter asked.

They kept bombarding me with questions, I was becoming very uncomfortable, but then we all heard a loud roar, I looked behind me and gave a smile, it was flare trying to scare the reporters away.

"What is this Tiny looking thing?" A reporter asked.

"Oh no." I said, there are 2 words you should not say to Flare: one is that he is small and two he doesn't like to be called a 'thing'

Flare then roared one more time, he then stood up in his hind legs, he began to grow, his shiny red scales became a mixture of firery blood red colour and deep shades of black, his tail grew very long with sharp spikes protruding from the tips, his arms grew larger with sharp talons on each finger, his neck became long as a firery main erupted below his neck and his horns becam large.

(This is Agni, Picture not mine.)

Every single one of the reporters looked at the giant dragon -bigger than the U.A gate- with terrified loos on ther faces.

"RAAAAAHHHHHH!" Flare then looked below him and roared loudly causing them to scramble away.

After about a few seconds Flare reverted back to normal and lept in my arms, I then gave him a hug and smiled.

"Thank you Flare, you are my angel." I said with a smile.

"Midoriya." I then saw Aizawa-sensei near the gate.

"Hello Sensei, sorry about Flare suddenly transforming, I will take any punishment you will say." I said with a bow.

"No need, you actually did my jon for me, now get to class." I said as I ran towards the 1-A class room.

In Class

We are all now seated on out desk's waiting for Aizawa-sensei to arrive, while we were waiting Flare was on my desk asleep while the other girls were gushing over how cute he looked.