[ 𝕠𝕟𝕖 ]

"What is love?"
Eijiro asks, looking up at his parents. They glance at each other, then look down at Eijiro again.
"Well..it's when two people really, really like each other..!"
His father nods in agreement with his wife.
"Oh, okay!"
He smiles, enlightening the room.

𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

Eijiro sat on his lush bed, his knees to his chest, sniffling while the tears roll down his red cheeks. He wasn't in the best state, which is why was startled when his door opened.
"Eijiro, do you know where—"
Katsuki pauses, staring. He huffed, walking towards the white bed. Swiftly sitting down next to him, wrapping his strong arms around Eijiro gently.
"It'll be better soon.."
He spoke softly, while leaning his head on Eijiro's shoulder. As his eyes close, he drifts off into a dreamy paradise. Which turns for the worse, when it became hell.

𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I wake up, a hazy look covering my face. Leaning up, I notice Katsuki laying on the bed next to me. Whist screaming internally, a soft pink blush sneaks onto my face.
"Eijiro..?"
I hear him speak quietly, I glance at him. He looks so cute right now.
"Oh h-hey Katsuki-i."
I stutter, while he runs a hand through his blonde hair. Which causes me to blush, even more.
"You alright?"
He asks. I swiftly turn to face him, smiling brightly.
"Yep, I'm fine..!"
I blurt out, as he starts to get up.
"Could I borrow a shirt?"
My breath hitches, and I sit there, silent.
"Yeah, that's fine."
My hand creeps to the back of my neck, scratching gently. Here's where I begin to lose it. He slowly takes off his shirt, throwing it on the bed.
He is shirtless,
in my room.

I couldn't help but stare, catching his attention.
"You like what you see?"
He teases, twirling around. I sigh, slightly nodding. He begins to laugh, and I join in. Once we settle down, he walks over to my closet, taking one of my clean shirts.
"You can keep it if you want..!"
I blurt out.
"Thank you."
He smirks, while throwing it on.
"I should go and get ready."
He nods, while I get up, walking towards my bathroom. I crack the door slightly, so I can hear him speak if he were to. I slide my sweatpants off, and take off my tee-shirt. I hear footsteps approaching the door. I stay silent, acting unaware of his presence.
I slide my boxers off, walking towards the counter.
Naked.
I take the uniform I had set out on the counter, and grab a new pair of boxers. I knew he was still watching, so I made it look more 'erotic'. I hear a small groan, and quick movements. I don't look towards the door, giving my 'I think I'm alone but I'm really not' act.
After getting ready, I walk out of the bathroom; he's sitting on my bed now.
I hear his zipper close.
Wait a minute..
"Err.."
I mutter, grabbing my bag. He sighs, getting up from my bed.
"So, you ready bakubro?"
He nods, walking out the door with me.

𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙

I grab a tray, pay, then go sit outside with my group.
"Hey Kirishima!"
Mina yells, while gesturing for me to hurry up. I walk over, sit down at the picnic table, and wait for the others to arrive.
"So, hows it going?"
She asks, starting a bland conversation.
"I'm good, didn't have much luck with not.. crying.. yesterday.."
I mutter, glancing at my tray.
"Well, I want you to know, I'm here for you..!"
I nod, proceeding to ask.
"How are you today?"
She shrugs, picking at her food.
"I'm fine, thanks for asking."
Shortly after our long silence, Sero and Kamanari walk over.
"Hey bakusquad!"
Kamanari yells, smiling happily. Sero has his arm wrapped around him, with two meals on one tray.
"Hey."
He says quietly, sitting down with Kamanari. We sit and eat our food, rather quiet.
"Kirishima, where's Bakugou?"
Sero asks, receiving a shrug from me. Just before lunch was over, Katsuki runs out to the table, out of breath.
"I'm..here.."
He said in between pants.
"Hey Kat-Bakugou.."
I stutter, trying to make it sound natural. He smiles, sitting down next to me.
"Movie night?"
Mina questions.
"I'm down!"
"I'll go."
"Im totally going."
"I guess I'll go."
I guess we're all going, that's a relief. It would be awkward if only half of us went.
"Who's dorm?"
Mina asks, cheerily.
"Mine?"
Kamanari spoke.
"Sure."
We all agree, getting up to throw our leftovers away.
"See you guys after school!"
I yell, while walking inside to homeroom. I hear footsteps right behind me, out of curiosity, I glance back.
It was Sero, he looks upset.
"You alright?"
I ask, breaking the short amount of silence. He shrugs, staring at his shoes as we walk.
"I don't know.."
He mutters.
"How can you be so happy?"
He asks.
I pause, glaring at him. He was concerned?
"I don't know, I just don't think about it.."
I mutter. He nods, we start walking again.
After getting into our homeroom, we drop the subject.

𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

I throw my backpack on the floor, flopping onto my bed. I was exhausted, but I wanted to watch movies with the group. I had an half an hour or so to get ready, and since Katsuki would be there, I had to look the best I could.
I slumped off my bed, dragging myself into my bathroom, turning on my shower.
I undress, hop in, wash off, and hop out. I throw on a yellow tee-shirt, and my sweatpants. I turn on my phone, checking the time.
5:45pm.
Okay, I have about ten minutes. I slide my phone into my pocket, then glance around looking for my bandana. After finding it, I put it on and walk out of my room.
I walk down the hall, running into Mina.
"Hey!"
She runs over to me.
"Hey Mina."
I say, in exhaust.
"Cmon, we'll be late!"
She pulls me down the hall, up to Kamanari's door. She barges in, not even thinking.
"Oh my god!"
She looks away, closing the door.
"What?"
I ask, confused.
"N-Nothing!"
I tilt my head to the side, reaching for the handle, opening the door.
I hear a yelp, as I walk in. Sero and Kamanari were making out.
I'm not surprised.