"Shouldn't you be mad at me?"

"Why should I be?" She cluelessly asks back before choosing a random shirt from our closet.

"From last night."

"Oooh. About that. I am sorry. It was my fault. It should be you who should be mad at me. Forgive me?"

I raise one of my brows.

She defended herself so much last night, why is she so easily ready to admit her faults?...

"Fine. Just don't let it happen again."

Yuejia doesn't say anything else but heads into our bathroom and changes, once she came out we both headed downstairs and she headed into the kitchen.

She happily began to cook, while I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and watched her.

Something about this isn't right... She isn't herself.

____________

Your POV

The next few days were easy, yet so hard for me.

I always had to pretend to be happy and unbothered in front of Yibin, yet really on the inside, I wanted to show him how angry and jealous I was whenever he was with Shuhua.

But on the other hand. I feel like I'm numbing the feelings I have for him, but just pretending how happy I was.

It's funny, we haven't gotten in an argument ever since that night. But it's for the best, right?

Honestly, we barely even speak to each other anymore- actually. He always starts the conversation with me, but I would answer back to him directly with a sentence or two. Just to avoid talking more with him, another factor why I am trying to numb my feelings for him.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Come in," Yibin says, Zhirou pokes her head into the room and smiled. "Mr. Yibin. Ms. Yuejia. Madam would like to speak with you both in her study."

Yibin and I both through our blankets to the side and headed to mama's study. When we headed in, waipo and waigong were also there.

"You called for us, mama?" Yibin speaks.

"Yes. Your grandparents are heading back to Guangdong tomorrow, and they have requested that you both bring them there."

"To the airport?" Yibin questions.

"Aiya. My grandson. To Guangdong." Waigong says. 

"Okay!" I cut in.

"Yuejia-" Yibin whispers. But mama cut him off before he could say anything else to me.

"Wonderful. You both will be leaving tomorrow. You both can go now." Mama says.

Yibin instantly pulls me out of the study and dragged me back to our room. He slams the door shut before turning around and looking at me.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Do what? Agree?"

"YES!"

"Vin-ah. Waipo and waigong are old, it's not easy for them to travel alone."

Yibin ran his fingers through his hair and sighed harshly. "We're rich! We can have over a hundred people go with them!"

I wanted to punch him for saying that.

But I held it in and smiled softly. "Vin-ah. If you don't want to go, then I'll go. It's not that big of a deal. It'll just be 2 nights." I reasoned before turning away and heading back to my side of the bed.