At first I found a honorable job working at a one of the casino's as a janitor. Is wasn't long though before a sophisticated lady caught my attention. I watched her and learned. She would spot a high rolled and sashay up to him. The next morning he would wake up in a room here and discover all of his winnings gone. Each time she visited the casino she always looked different but I never ratted her out.

That's where my idea took root. I started off slow at first only taking watches and such and then I got smarter. Why not take this rich, perverted men for all they had. No, I never slept with any of my clients as I like to call them, but when I got the feeling that they was ready to take it to that level I would strike and disappear. I always have them fake name's and job titles. So far I have been a realtor, interior decorator, dancer when in fact I don't even work anymore. I make enough to live the high life now.

Finishing off my champagne, I glanced at my phone hoping to see a missed call from King Harper. Out of all my client's he was the only one that I hadn't intended to steal from. In fact me meeting him was a total fluke. The odd thing is, is that I don't want to dupe him. I had just robbed Steve's safe. Steve was a business entrepreneur that I was taking for a ride. During my escape somehow security was alerted to the safes disturbance. I found myself running down the street as they chased after me. Turning the corner, I ducked into a nightclub. Instantly I removed the brown wig from my head and let my red hair fall down my back. Next, I ditched my jacket and swiped a shimmery Shaw off of someone's chair. In no time, I had it wrapped around my waist and fashioned into a stylish skirt. Then I stood on the toilet seat and his my bag of cash in the ceiling.

Walking from the bathroom, I went to the dance floor to blend in and hopefully loose these goons chasing me. That's when I spotted him, a tall well built man who wasn't really dancing with no one in paticular. His dark looks were alluring and he was a special piece of eye candy. Slipping up behind him, I wrapped my arm's around his waist and begin to sway with the music. The stranger turned to see who was dancing up on him and I shot my best smile. Thankfully he grinned back and my heart did a flip. Never had I laid eye's on such a man. He had it all. "What's your name?" He asked in a deep, rich accent.

Smiling sweetly, I replied. "Ashton Steward"

" King. King Harper". He supplied.

Just then the goons chasing me was walking by. In a attempt to hide my face, I pulled him in for a long kiss. Thankfully he didn't reject me. Once the guard's were gone, I released his lips. "Nice to meet you King Harper" .

Turning to go and fetch my bag from the ceiling he grabbed my elbow. "Not so fast Ashton. I wasn't done" .

Before I could answer his tongue was seductively torturing mine. Long story short I ended up back at his place with my bag forgotten. Never had I behaved this way. One night stands weren't my thing but damn he was gorgeous not to mention kept me coming all night.

The following morning I tried to skip out but he insisted I give him my digits. Reluctant to do so I knew I wouldn't get out of here otherwise. Eventually I caved and have him the number I use for my client's. Needless to say I was surprised when he phoned several day's later. I don't know what I was thinking but I agreed to a dinner date with him. As we chatted over lobster I learned that King owned several local casino's. My first thought was money symbols. I could strike good with this one but for some reason it didn't interest me and that caused worry.

In return I told him that I was in the marketing business and he bought it. Over the course of a year we saw each other at least twice a week if he was in town. Often he had business dealings in New York. I must admit that I never stole from him and didn't intend to. There was just something different about this situation. I liked him and even though we weren't an official couple not had we discussed our feelings for the other I couldn't quit him. He was my drug and I was attached. Eventually I broached the subject of becoming serious and he flew into a rage that left me in tears. A few day's later roses were delivered to me along with an apology. Of course I forgave him.

During this time I still continued to rob men blind. Hey, I had to eat. Then the big blowout happened. I discovered that King's birthday was nearing. I thought he deserved something nice so I arranged a surprise party at his place. I had the luxury of meeting a few of his co-workers and invited them. Let's just say it was a bad choice. King flipped out and dismissed me. I was so confused and hurt. I didn't understand what exactly I did wrong.

After a week of not hearing from him my hurt turned to anger. It was time I put a end to this wishy-washy relationship. Many time's King would open his safe in front of me and my eye's widened at what was inside. It's time he had some pay back and a lesson in how to treat people. Donning a long black wig, I made my way to his place. It was early morning so I knew he would be at work. Walking by the attendant desk in the front lobby I faked a panic. "Hurry. There is a man outside trying to break into car's. He ran off that way". I yelled pointing my finger out the door.

The attendant rushed out and I scurried behind the desk. In no time I had a key to King's apartment. Once inside I pulled a case of clear tape from my pocket. King had a high quality safe that only opened using his fingerprint. Walking to the kitchen, I found his empty whiskey glass and gently pressed the tape to it collecting his fingerprint. Going to the safe, I placed the tape into the small screen and bingo. The safe opened.

Opening my bag, I shoveled the contents of the safe inside. "This should cover my heartbreak. Serves you right".

In a blink I was gone and probably a million dollars richer. Ch-Ching.