Sam was the first to speak up as he fell out of his trance of confusion, "what happened with your friends?"

She didn't immediately respond, and she looked like she was contemplating if she was even going to tell us, "they're saying homophobic shit, and I can't stand them and their bitchy personalities anymore, so I left."

Margo reached her hand across the table and rested it on the unnamed girl's hand arm that was holding up her head, "you are more than welcomed at our table and our friend group, but tell us your name first."

"It's Isabella."

I will forever be jealous of my sister and her ability to talk to people and make them feel safe. She was so good at everything and I'll never her tell her this, but she will always be someone I look up to.

"So Isabella we were talking about having a movie night tonight at my place. If your down you're free to join," John told her continuing the conversation we were having earlier before she came storming towards us.

She quickly nodded her head and pulled out her phone from her bag that sat on the floor between her bags. As they exchanged numbers, my phone went off in my back pocket.

Anders: what the fuck did you do?

Connor: you're going to have to be more specific a lot has happened in this lunch hour.

Anders: Why did you come to my table like that??

Connor: I don't know I saw you with bailey and something just flipped inside of me. I couldn't control what I was doing. I didn't want to see you like that with anyone else.

Anders: So that you know I don't like her. I want you, stupid. Jealousy looks good on you though, and it's hot.

Connor: Shut up. I'm not jealous!

Anders: Sure, you aren't. What's up with you and your friend letting someone knew into your friend group. You haven't done that since you met John and that was over two years ago!

Connor: glad to know you're keeping tabs on me.

Anders: Tabs? Everyone at this school knows not to even think about sitting with at your table, or you'll bite their heads off.

Connor: It's complicated.

Anders: Fine! Explain it to me tonight when you come over.

Shit! With everything that's happened I've completely forgotten that I'm supposed to be going to Anders' place tonight.

Connor: Rain check?

Anders: What? Why?

Connor: My friends want to do a movie night tonight. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Anders: Alright, but I'm holding you to that one. PS: an angry group of teenage girls in cheer uniforms heading towards you.

I looked up just in time to see a cliche begin to cold out in front of me. A group of the whitest people I have ever seen. Margo was the first to stand up as Sam put a protective arm around Isabella.

"May I help you," the tone of Margo's voice even made me scared and being on the receiving end of that anger most of the time leaves me knowing how this will end. She put a hand up, making sure the cheerleaders wouldn't pass her.

"We're here for our friend," a redhead spoke up she was pretty, but her snarky attitude was vomit inducing.

"She's good. She's made new friends, better ones," Sam told the girls his arm still wrapped around Isabella not letting her go.

"Why would anyone want to be friends with you? You're just a bunch of homos," this time it was what looked like the head of the group. She was one of the girls Anders "dated" and by that I mean she was a reoccurring fuck for him.

When I looked up to where Margo was sitting, her eyes had gone red, and she slapped the chick with so much anger you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. The girl feels back from the force, gripping her cheek. Margo bent down to her gripping a chunk of the girl's hair forcing her to look up to her.

"If you even LOOK at Isabella or any of my friends for that matter, I will personally be escorting you to the personal hell that I will make your senior year," and then to top it all off Margo spits on the girl before standing up, grabbing her stuff and leaving the cafeteria. The rest of us quickly doing the same as we followed her to where ever she was going.

We decided that skipping was probably the best idea for today. Margo still hadn't cooled down from what happened in the cafeteria. One thing about Margo is she is super protective. You mess with the people she cares about, and you won't live to see the next day, so we headed over to John's place starting our movie night early.

It was going to be one hell of a night, and I could already tell.

...

Hiii
This was my longest chapter yet and I'm really proud of it. Also we're about to hit 3k views and I'm so proud of us!!! Y'all are amazing and I'm sending every single one of you that has stuck around to read this 1000 virtual hugs and kisses. Also do y'all see the difference of how Anders and Connors friend groups are?

Question
What movie is the squad going to watch?
And
I'm already planning to give y'all some more of soft Connor and Anders, but like I also want to give you guys some soft friendships because friends are always underrated in books!!!