;7

After Kenzie was done with her shower, she slid the warm sweatshirt over her body and the underwear on her legs. The leggings she knew, would just be thrown off as she was sleeping. looking at herself in the mirror, she threw her wet hair into a messy bun so it wouldn't fall into her face while she slept. She walked to the bedroom that her and Matt shared and laid down on the bed, crawling underneath the white blankets. Listening to the music her earbuds were playing in her ears, she drifted peacefully off to sleep. 

Matt walked into the bedroom after everyone was done swimming. He saw Kenzie laying in the bed, peacefully. He fell more and more in love with her every time he laid his eyes on her. He walked over to his suitcase and pulled out boxers and sweatpants and a t-shirt. He started changing right there because he thought and was almost sure Kenzie was still asleep.

Kenzie's eyes had fluttered open when she heard the door open. Now she had seen him. And his dick. Out. His penis. The wang. Ding-dong. She didn't want to make any sudden movements so that he would know she was awake, so she lied there and was still until he was done.

She sat up slowly and yawned, stretching her arms out to the sides of herself and reaching up to take her messy bun out. Matt looked her direction.

"Good morning." he teased and sat down on the bed next to her, smiling gently as she looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"You're a weirdo." She said and giggled, laying back so that her head was in his lap.

"I'm not the one cuddling me right now." He said and raised his eyebrows to look down at her.

"Don't act like you dont love seeing me in your sweatshirt."

"Don't act like you dont love wearing it."

"You're too smart for me when I'm tired." She said and rubbed her eyes. Matt reached down and began playing with her hair, smiling. It seemed as if a light switch had been turned off. She had fallen asleep so quickly while he played with her hair.

Mason, Swagger and Cameron all walked into the bedroom.

"What are you two doing?" Mason asked. Matt rose a finger to his lips to try and silence Mason, but that was basically impossible. Cameron looked at Kenzie.

"Ryan said he needed you downstairs to cook dinner." Swagger said. Matt nodded and slowly got up and jogged to the door. Cameron quickly went to replace his spot with Kenzie. He laid down on the bed and pulled Kenz close to his chest, hugging her. She snuggled up to him, not noticing it wasnt Matt. She snored softly.

Mason took a few photos and Cam stayed a while just to hold her, until he eventually fell asleep.

Matt walked back up to their room and furrowed his brow at the sight of Kenzie with Cameron. He sighed, grabbing a blanket and pillow and laying down on the couch. He rubbed the center of his chest, telling himself to breathe it out in his head before he fell asleep.

=in the morning=

Matt woke up first. Or so he thought because the entire house was silent. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make himself breakfast of fruit and a water. He sat down at the table and smiles gently to himself. He began eating.

Outside, in the backyard Kenzie was sitting on a yoga mat, meditating. She stopped after about 15 minutes and began doing yoga. Matt put his bathing suit on and thats when everyone else started waking up. Kenzie was dressed in a pink belly shirt with white flower printed leggings. She was extremely talented and flexible when it came to yoga and gymnastics.

Her mom had made her done gymnastics, soccer, cheer and volleyball throughout school. So she was flexible and good at sports.

Swagger was the first to go outside. He didn't make a sound when he saw Kenzie doing yoga. He just stood and watched. He thought it was relaxing just to watch. He couldnt do that stuff, and he knew it.

Kenzie noticed someone staring but didn't say anything about it. She did more advanced moves and took deeper breaths. Swagger waved the guys out silently and pointed at Kenzie. They were all very impressed. Kenzie stopped after about 20 minutes of them staring.

She rolled the yoga mat up and walked past all of them to her bags. She tucked the yoga mat under the bed and got her new bikini out of the bag. She put it on and put a Hawaiian button up on over it, then put her hair half up half down, and put sandals on.

"Are we going to the beach today?" She yelled down the stairs as she put on sunscreen. She needed it if they were going anywhere but she wanted to know. She didn't know Matt was walking up the stairs.

"Yes, Kenz, we're going to the beach today." He said and walked behind her in the bathroom.

"Did you leave last night?" She asked him and looked at him.

"Swags told me Ryan needed me to make dinner but we were ordering pizza and he did it so Cam could cuddle with you." He said and walked past her, squeezing her ass in his hand gently. She perked up at the touch.

"Mm.. really?" She said and looked at him.

"Yes, beautiful."

"Alright, whatever you say." Kenzie says and rolls her eyes, giggling as she put her head on his shoulder.

"Kenzie?"

"Yeah, Matt?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah!"

"I like you. I really really like you."

a/n: the best feeling in the world is knowing people actually like what you write!🥺💕thank you for 60+ reADS💗i love all of youuu 🌟