Chapter 8

Skyler's POV

After we got out of the pool and dried off we all walked into Ashlie's house to get something to eat. I was starving I literally could eat a whole cow. Once I was completely dried I started to put back on my clothes that I wore there. I then remember that we put pizzas in the oven so they wouldn't get cold.

So I then walked over to the oven and grabbed one of the pizzas. I opened it and smelled the delicious masterpiece it was and meat lovers pizza uhhhhhh those are the best. I then walked over and got a plate for myself and served myself two pieces of pizza. Everyone else followed my lead.

I sat down on Ashlie's couch and turned on the tv and changed the channel to animal planet. Treehouse masters was on so I decided to leave it on the channel and then I started to eat mu delicious pizza. Everyone started to come in the living room and sat down.

"You know what it late and I'm pretty sure you guys are tried from all that swimming y'all should just spend the night like a big sleepover" Ashlie recommenced. We all nodded are heads in agreement that we would like to spend the night. Finally Hayden came over to where I was sitting.

"But y'all better set your timers we still have school tomorrow" Ashlie said.

"Nooooooo lets just ditch school honestly it's only the third day we really won't miss anything" rider says and we all nod in agreement but Ashlie just rolls her eyes.

"Stand up, please" Hayden spoke and I just shook my head no because I was already comfortable. He then gave me a look telling me move or I'll move you myself.

I then stud up with my pizza. He then moved me aside sat down in my seat and then grabbed me by my waist pulling me down on his lap.

"What was that for" I tell him and look around to see if are friends were paying any attention to us but turns out they weren't they were to interest in the tv to care what was going on around them.

"I like you right here" he said and then grabbed my hips and I felt sparks as soon as he did that. If he wants to play that way then let play that way. I took the last bite of my pizza and sat my plat on the near by coffee table. Then I started to slightly wiggle on Hayden's lap 'to get more comfortable' but in reality I was trying to get a reaction out of him.

As soon as I started he grabbed my hips roughly but not to rough to hurt me and then he put his lips to my ear. "I wouldn't do that if I were you sweetheart, if you don't want me to bend you over this coffee table and fuck you senseless"

I shivered in delight at his words. I then leaned back and whispered in his ear "maybe I want you to bend me over the coffee table" I tell him and he just chuckles.

I then sit back up and could feel something big pressed against my right ass cheek. I just smile to myself and go back to watching what was on the tv.

➡️
I was now setting up the living room so we could sleep. I grabbed some blankets and pillows that Ashlie handed me and went to go set up on the floor.

"Ok so hunter and I are going to go up to my room and Lilly and rider are going to go to the guest room you and Hayden can stay out here" Ashlie tells me and I just nod my head. I then remembered that Tayler had to go home early because he had a massive headache and his stomach started to hurt my poor Bubba.

The couch was not big enough for me and Hayden so I started to put the blankets and the pillows on the floor.

"Ok well good night everybody love you" Ashlie shouts from her room. Rider and Lilly were already in the guest room.

I then walked over to the kitchen after I finished setting up the blankets and Pillows on the floor to get some water. Once I was done drinking my glass of water I put my cup in the sink and walked back over to the living room