9-He's Good At That

Start from the beginning

"Hot Tub Time Machine"Scott then says.
"Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with Time travel" Rhodey says.
"Die Hard? No, it's not one" Scott says and I give him a look.
"This is Known" Rhodey says to him.

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: if you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future" Bruce tells us all.

"Exactly" Nebula says.
"So..Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit" Scott says.
"Language" I say  out of nowhere.
"You are never gonna stop with that are you" Steve says to me.
"Until the day I die" I smile at him.

"Alright Clint" Bruce says as we refocus on Clint who's still standing on the platform waiting to test this. "3..2..1" Bruce then presses a button, we watch as a helmet forms on Clint's head, and he disappears.

Within seconds hes back, Nat and I rush over to make sure he's okay, "Hey , hey look at us. You okay?"  Nat asks him.
We see him holding his sons glove, "Yeah, it worked" he says a smile on his face. The three of us then hug each other happy that he might be getting his family back.

Soon we are all gathered in the common room, holograms displaying the infinity stones, I am seated at the table with Nat, who had a notebook out, writing things down.

"Okay, so the 'how' works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones" Steve says standing behind me, hands resting on my shoulders.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six infinity stones" Tony says a bit pissed.

"I haven't, I don't even know what they hell you're all talking about" Scott pipes up saying and I look over at him seeing as he's already forgotten what we had told him when he came back.
"Regardless, we only have enough Pym  Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history" Bruce says.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in" Tony adds.
"Which means we have to pick our targets" Clint says leaning against a wall.
"Correct" Tony points at him saying.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve says and we all look over at Thor, who is slouched down in a chair, sunglasses covering his eyes. It's hard to tell if he's awake or sleeping, "Is he awake?" Natasha asks.

 It's hard to tell if he's awake or sleeping, "Is he awake?" Natasha asks

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead"  James says.
"Thor, Thor" I call over at him, and he less out a snort. Then I decide to send a little energy at him, jolting him awake. He stands up, looking at all of us, staggering over toward the monitors.

"Where t start? Umm..The Aether, first is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a.. an angry sludge thing, so ..someone's  gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago..My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves" he continues to saunter around us, wiggling his fingers when he mentions the Dark Elves. "Wooh, scary beings. So Jane" he says this and I press something making Jane Foster appear on the one monitor we had displaying about the Aether. "Oh there she is. That's Jane..She's..an old flame of mine..She..She struck her hand inside a rock this one time..and then the Aether stuck itself inside her. And she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I am from" he points to himself when saying this.