l e v e l: 1

CHARACTERS UNLOCKED (1)

JEON JEONGGUK

........

"Bitch you stole my kill!"

"Bitch, you gotta be quicker than that!"

A young boy flops down on to a slightly worn down mattress that sat on a riggety bedframe, huffing exasperatingly as his wife doe eyes stare at the TV screen in front of him.

"Ugh, I hate this game. Let's play something else," he says, tossing his game controller away, headset still attached to it, though.

"Like what?" Another boy speaks up, through the headset. The two boys were playing Call of Duty together but someone wants to get mad and rage quit over nothing.

"Dead Island?" The first boy suggests, staring at the anime and super hero posters that lined his wall. He also had some of IU but he'd never tell anyone that.

"Nah, I don't really feel like it." The other boy says. There's some shuffling in the background, presumably the boy opening a bag of chips.

"So did you get to home base with Sooyeon?"

"She got scared and bailed out. Stupid bitch didn't even know how to suck it correctly."

"Oh, but I bet you do," the first boy quipps and the second one chuckles into the headset.

"Shut up, Jeongguk, we all know you take it up the ass."

Jeongguk, the first boy, snorts. He leans over to reach his side table so that he can grab his Monster drink from it. "Says the one who nearly fucked Jackson."

"It was one time! A-and we were both high!"

"Yeah sure, faggot." Jeongguk laughs, sipping from the energy drink before picking up his game controller. He began to surf through the different games he had, contemplating on playing Roblox or Sims.

"Yo, we pulling an all nighter again?" The other boy asks and Jeongguk sucks his teeth.

"I have school."

"Yeah so?"

"And Soobin said he'd bring me lunch so I have to go."

"His mom's a chef, right?"

"Literally the best," Jeongguk says, mouth almost watering just by thinking of eating some delicious food.

He hears the other boy sigh. "I wish my mom could cook."

"I wish my mom was alive."

And things go silent. Jeongguk decides to play Roblox, immediately going to RoCitzens and playing around.

"Hey Yugyeom?" Jeongguk asks after their little moment of silence.

Yugyeom, also know as the other boy, answers with a weird tint to his voice. "Yeah?"