Memory loss

Midoriyas POV

"....he can't breathe on his own for now, his lungs are really damaged, but don't worry it will be better in a couple of months. He also may have lost some memories so don't be surprised if he doesn't remember you, however they will come back. Also the- oh he's awake"  I open my eyes and the first thing I see, all white then people around me. It's all blurry so I can't recognize them. After a moment everything gets clear and I see the doctor, my mom, Uraraka and a boy with white and red hair. 

What did even happen? Oh right, Tom found me and then abused me. I remember how he kicked me in the lungs and how he hit me on the head. But what did I do before that? I remember going back to my dorm, but nothing before that.

"Izuku Midoriya" I look at the doctor and he is looking at some papers "So listen, your lungs are pretty damaged so you can't breathe on your own right now, it might even hurt a little, don't hesitate to press the emergency button, if your pain gets worse" I look down and see some kind of pipe from a machine going to my mouth "Also you may have lost your memories from the last months, but they will come back so don't worry" not worry huh? HOW SHOULD I NOT WORRY IF I CAN'T BREATHE ON MY OWN, HAVE LOST MEMORIES ND THERE IS A STRANGER NEXT TO THE BED.

The doctor leaves and I'm alone with my mom, Uraraka and the stranger, who for your information looks good. Wait what.

"Oh my dear, the doctors said that you are lucky, if Uraraka didn't find you, you might would be dead" I look at my mother and she has tears in her eyes 

"We can be fucking lucky that he could send me a message" Uraraka sighs and takes my hand. "Deku can you move your hands?" she let go of m hand and I move them. She smiles and hands me a small notebook and a pen. "Since you can't talk, you're gonna write" she smiles but that soon faded. 

"So eh, how are you?" I stare at her with a blank expression "You're right dumb question. Well, how much do you remember?" I look down and start to write

I went back to my dorm and then Tom came and took me with him. He beat me up and when he went in another room I texted you.

 I show them what I wrote. "Okay, do you remember what happened before that?" I look at the boy and slightly shake my head "Do you remember who we are?" I start to write again

Mom and Uraraka, I can't remember the guy

They frown and look at the guy "I-It's okay, the doctor said he'll remember, so nothing to worry about. They stay silent and I start to write again

Who is he to me? 

The boy lets out a shaky sigh and Uraraka starts to talk "Well, you two go to the same early class and you kind of made a bet with him, he won. You first were friends, but I guess it's more, you know, you kissed and stuff" my eyes widen a little "But not as far as sex" she added quickly. I look at my mom, making sure Uraraka told the truth, she nods. I look down again

What happened with Tom?

This time they smile "Prison. When you texted me, I called the police and told them Shigaraki's address, then I called Todoroki and we both went to his place. When we were at the hospital we called your mom" 

My mom takes my hand and kisses it "I'm so happy you are still with us" she starts to cry a little. 

"Oh and the squad is waiting outside" the squad? Oh right, that is the popular group with Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, IIda, Bakugo and Todoroki. Wait didn't she call this boy Todoroki earlier?

What is your name?

 I show the notebook the guy "Shoto Todoroki". I kissed one of the popular kids? 

Uraraka smirks "Yeah ma lil Izu kissed one of the popular kids" can she read my mind? Everyone just laughs.

-

After the squad also talked, you can't really say talked, with me and they soon left. My mother stayed longer but soon enough also left. 

I hear door open and look who came. Todoroki. "Hey M-Midoriya" he rubs his neck and sits down on a chair beside me "I know it may be a little awkward to see me here right now, because you don't remember me, but I'm still worried" he looks down and tears are falling down his cheeks "I-it's just when we arrived at his house you already were half in an ambulance and when I saw you, you were full of blood  and I thought I'm never gonna see you again" he wipes his tears away. I take the notebook and start to write

I may not remember you but that will change soon right? Also I'm here right? so there is nothing to worry about :)

He reads it and smiles "Right".

Want to tell me what kind of bet it was we had and what we are?

He starts to blush "Well we met in a 7am class and you refused to tell me your name. I kinda liked you and wanted to take you out on a date, but you told me I need to pass the math test first. We studied a lot together and had make out sessions. Since I didn't know your name and everyone refused to tell me it, I just called you 7 am. I passed the test and you walked me home and we had a small make out session, again, in front of my door and you walked home then, this is where this Tom got you. Maybe I forgot small details, but it's not important" now some things got clear.

I remember the make out session in front of his house, but not more. I start to blush, he sees it and chuckles.

"I hope you will remember soon"

if you're reading this i'm beautiful

Dose anyone actually have their shit together, cause I feel like we're all just faking it

Edited