Fire on Fire (kevin)

"Come on man! What I gotta do to prove that I want you and only you??"

"You gotta stop being a player, Kevin. I'm willing to be with you but honestly, knowing your past is driving me away from liking you. I know that you were with some bitch in the hallway, I'm not stupid and I know how these tricks work. I've been hurting for too long to be hurt by some player again." you said to Kevin honestly. It was true, you have been cheated on some many times its hard to count.

"I'm not like them other niggas ma, I'll take care of you. I never felt this way bout someone before,"

"What about Chiron?? What about yall little affair at the beach? That happened 3 days ago, Kevin!" He looked at you with worry as he found out him and Chiron weren't the only ones at the beach that day.

"Wai wai wai, how you know about that?"

"I was at the beach that night, I saw you and him about to have sex or something,"

"So whatchu uninterested now because I was messing 'round with a guy? It was one time ma!"

"No Kevin, I don't care that you were messing with a guy, I care that you tryna get with me 3 days after, I don't care about you being gay or bi Kev. But you messing with two people emotions plus that lil stunt you pulled on Chiron, punching him and then letting your gang jump him for no reason what so ever? I can't fuck with a guy that's gon let their own friend get hurt because they too pussy, to tell the truth." You said in pure rage. You couldn't believe him! So much anger came out you so you started to cry. He noticed and he hugged you, you struggled to get him off but he wouldn't budge. You melted into his arms, going from rage to sadness. You liked Kevin, a lot but his past was really turning you off.

"I-i needa minute to think about this." And you walked away leaving Kevin in shock...

———————————————————————————————
Short chapter but I will write part two later tonight💕