[16] Shopping with my Mother

3rd POV

As the days went by, without knowing what was happening to Miles, it was starting to get gloomy with {Y/N}
{L/N}, and you can feel the atmosphere and aura thicken when she was staring at the ceiling and thinking about him. As they were laying on the bed, there was a creak of a door from the one side of the room. "{Y/N}, honey, are you okay?" The woman, well their mother, speaking making sure that her daughter was alright.

"Yes mom, I'm great." {Y/N} said sitting up slowly and shipping her head towards the voice that she was talking to. "Why, what's up?"

{Y/N} noticed her mother looking around the chaotic room and looking back at her daughter. "Firstly, honey, you need to clean your room, secondly we are in going shopping in  20 minutes so start getting ready."

As {Y/N} looked at the door close from the right side of her room, she sighed and began to start cleaning her room. Literally meaning putting all the trash in the bag and throwing her clothes on her bed.

* Time Skip to the Grocery Store! *

By the time that the gloomy girl and her mother got to the store, {Y/N} regrets that she wanted to be home.

{Y/N} POV

As I was reading the list and pushing the buggy, my mom was grabbing what I read for her. My mom grabbed the last thing on the list and the basket was getting a lil full. Great, I can't WAIT to carry this home. I think as we are putting the food on the belt. I was zoning out for a couple mins, I was really deep. Not even thinking about the outside world I hear a woman say words escaping her mouth;

"You're total is $116.45."

I looked at my mom and she seemed like she didn't have enough money. "Hey Mom you okay?" I tap on her shoulder alerting her. She looked at my with a lil bit of sadness in her eyes that I hated so much.

"O-oh! Of course honey, I'm great just lemme finish counting my money and pay for the food." The little woman as my mother said moving closer to the cashier and counting her money. I can tell the lady cashier was getting angsty. I mind as well coun the money for her.  Then my eyes zoomed in really close without that much effort, it started me because it was kinda glowing around the edges of my vision .... $10...$60...$90..$100..$109.. she has 110.50!! She just needs $6!!

I checked my pockets and had a $10 bill. PERFECT!! I moved closer to her and when I tapped in her shoulder she got surprised. "Hey Mama, here just take this." I said handing her the money.

"Oh my gosh, sweetie! Thank you! I'll pay you back I swear!" She said giving the cashier the money.

"Nah, it's okay. You're my-" I was speaking before the cashier cut me off.

"HELLO! You're wasting my time!!" The cashier said rolling her eyes while giving my mom the change. I growled and started walking with my mom away. I let my mom get ahead of me.
Without anyone looking I shot some of the web at the cashier's mouth and it stuck on, tight.

"Hmm? HMMM?!?" The cashier struggled as she was trying to get it off. As I was giggling and ran to catch up with my mom.

*Another Time Skip to Home*

Me and my mom where putting the groceries away and talking. It was calm and peaceful. "So would you rather eat 10 tiny spiders or 1 cockroach?" My mom said with a face that she was disgusted by her own question.

"Eh, I mean tiny spiders don't sound so bad. How about we share?" I said making crawly fingers at her and she was gagging.

"I would never. I would rather eat a cockroach" she said picking a grape and popping it in her mouth making crunching sounds.

"EWWW, Mom that is dis-" I said but was cut off by my ringer going off. I started to walk over to my phone and pushed the power screen and...

Hey, it's Miles, wanna come over?
- Miles (8:44pm)

Author note!!!:
I'm back and let's hope and pray that I post more!!!