[13] The Psychopath

{Y/N}'s POV

Its been 2 days since Miles has been in the hospital, the art room was closed off for the police to inspect what happened, and for the 2 days, I've been sitting next to him for about 3 hours, waiting for him to wake up.

All I heard throughout the 3 hours, I just heard faint beeping sounds. Over, and over, and over again. It was good, but not good enough. It made me sad.  Then I heard someone knock on the door. I felt my head start to go blurry, fuzzy, and stopped. I walked over to the door to open it.

"Hey, {Y/N}." I look up to see the curly headed boy..

Jackson..

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him leaning against the door frame, looking at his blue eyes. I can see that he was shaking from the way he was lying his hands on his side, then I noticed...

Flowers?...But for..?

"O-oh, I came to give you these." He says reaching out the flowers in my direction, I was startled by the gesture, and stumbled back. "Oh my gosh! I-I'm sorry, {Y/N}!" He started tearing up, and trying to catch me. I pushed him away and stabled myself.

"I-I'm fine! I'm good." I said reassuring him. "It's good. A-are those really for me?"  

"Y-yes, they are. Can I come in?" He asked shaking like a fish out of water. 

What is wrong with this kid?

"Sure, you can come in. If you stop shaking and calm down, I don't bite." I said grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes. "Just breathe." I let go of his hands, slowly releasing them. He stood there for a good second, taking a good, hard inhale, and walking into the room sitting down in a chair besides the one that has my bag on it. I closed the door and walked towards my chair. I sat down and continued to look at my best friend in silence.

"What if he doesn't wake?" I hear Jackson say, I look towards his direction and see the boy with a serious face, but his eyes a slight red color.  "I mean, not in a rude way, but he is looking a little pale. Which isn't a good sign, {Y/N}. I wish that he wasn't so stupid, and painted the moral on the upper wall."

'W-what the hell is that supposed to mean, huh?" I got up hand above Jackson. "Its not his fault he fell! Maybe the ladder was loose, or maybe he slipped, o-or-"

"{Y/N}, {Y/N}, {Y/N}. Its okay, its fine. Calm down. He's still with us, for now. I mean, he is gonna be okay. I'll go get the doctor." Jackson said placing his hand on my cheek and walking out trhe door. I gave it a couple seconds to get away from the door, hearing his footsteps down the hallway.

'What the hell is up with that kid?" I said starting looking at Miles, as his corpse-like body laying in the bed. "He just switched from being all scared and all shaking. To a boy who was trying to hurt or kill the atmosphere, also most like... a Psychopath." I grabbed Miles' hand and looked at him once more. "I gotta go buddy, I really, really hope you wake up." I grabbed my bag and started heading out the door. I started feeling my face feel hot and tears pouring down my face. I continued to walk, looking down at my feet follow the same pattern, until I bumped into someone.

"Mr. Morales?" I said looking up at Miles' dad in a sad look. "H-how are you?" I gave him a genuine look, and he gave me one in return.

"I'm just checking on my boy, I'm gonna be fine. He is strong. But {Y/N}.." Mr. Morales said grabbing my shoulder, "How are you doing?" He started guiding me towards a chair right next to him. 

"I'm...getting better." I said looking back down at my feet. "I mean, I-I.." I started remembering memories of him.

His dorky smile..

and handsome laugh.. 

his dark skin..

and curly hair...

And his eyes!... I love his damn eyes man..

"{Y/N}? Hey.. You okay?" I heard Mr. Morales say. I looked at him, then pulled out my phone, bringing up a picture of Miles in mid laugh. I felt Mr. Morales' eyes on me, waiting for a answer to escape my lips. I stood up and as my back faced him I said the words that he thought never would have escaped my lips, but he was glad that it did.

.

.

"Mr. Morales, I think I love him."

Author's Notes-

Words 770