[5] The Wednesday Locker Incident

{Y/N} POV

I woke up to the bright sun hitting my face. I yawned and stretched my back out before getting out of my comfortable bed. "So long bed, I will miss you." I said while putting my hands on the bed. I sat on the edge of my bed, looked at my leg, and let out a sigh. I grabbed the crutch hanging up on the wall, jumped out of the bed with a limp.

Man, its Wednesday? What a great day! I feel good, I feel great, I feel refreshed! Time to go to school!

I looked at my phone and tapped on PeekABoo, looked through my memories, and saw me an Miles.

He looks so happy.

My face started to get hot, and I felt it.
It feels weird.

I'm gonna go out with him.

I walked out of the house and... no Miles. "Huh, where is he?" I asked scratching my head. "Maybe he's not going to school. Oh well, I'll text him when I get to school." I started making my way towards the school.

Miles POV

I felt the sun hitting my face. Groaning, i got out of my bed confused, wondering why did i sleep so good and so nice.

What the- what time is it?

I looked at my phone, and the brightness wasn't that up since last night.

And the time issss... 7:40am.. oh okay... SHIT SHIT SHIT!! I was supposed to wake up an hour ago!! School starts in 7 minutes!!!

I dashed to put my clothes on and didn't have time to fix my hair, grabbed my bag, and bolted out the door. On my way towards school, seeing {Y/N}.

{Y/N} POV

*Time Skip* The School

I made it! I was a little faster because me and Miles always talks while getting here. I was making my way to my locker when I noticed something, weird, and I noticed that my locker was open. I opened it and..

"My..My locker..?" I said trying to adjust what was happing.

(Warning: Vulgar Language!! You May Skip!)

BITCH! UNEDUCATED! DISABLED!

SLUT! CRIPPLE! DEFORMED!

WHORE! HALF- BAKED!

YOU ARE UGLY, AND NOT WORTH MY FRIENDSHIP!

---MILES MORALES (AKA KYLA'S BEST FRIEND)

Those words are the ones that were painted on my locker. I couldn't believe my eyes.. What is happening?

"Hey look, (Y/N) locker was graffiti in it!", a girl said on the left of me.

"Woah! What's that?", a boy said in the distance.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Laughing... Laughing at what? My Locker? Miles? Kyla? No, they're laughing at ME..

"Wow, I didn't think that he actually was gonna do it!", I head a voice over the laughs that could possibly wake up the dead.

"K-kayla? Whats going on?" I said shaking and stuttering. I made my way slowly towards her.

"Omg, he really DID do it." Kayla looking past me towards my locker.

"Kayla, what did he do? Tell me, Kayla. Tell me please."

"What is there to tell you {Y/N}? Look at your locker." She said with a smirk. "He told me that he wanted to put something in your locker yesterday, I guess he got what he wanted. Isn't that great? I mean- oh no! I'm sorry, {Y/N}!"

"B-But why? W-why would h-he do this to m-me?", my voice started to crack, I felt my face get red, and my face was leaking. Not blood, TEARS...

I haven't cried since- s-since.. the shot

*BAM*

It rang in my head...

over...

And over..

AnD OvEr..

AND OVER..!

"{Y/N}?"

"{Y/N}, why don't you ask him yourself?" Kayla's voice snapped me back to reality. I turned around to see a gap, and guess who was running in? Miles. Messy hair, worried look, and smooth brown skin.

.

.

I HATED IT...

AND... I'M GONNA LET HIM KNOW.....

NOW!

"MILES! U-.." I said...

Authors Notes

OMG! 

So published this chapter but it was out of order...

I had to cut, make a new part, and paste it.

I'm Sorry!! If you got a notification!! 

.

Get ready for the next chapter..

618 Words