Female Ouma x shuichi

Kokichi POV

I walked to the lockers with Himiko and Tenko, two of my favorite friends. Tenko cause she taught me how to choke a boy and Himiko, well, let's just say thanks to her I believe in magic.

I opened my locker and placed my books inside. But before I closed it, I noticed a letter was stuck at the back of the lockers door. Curious, I took the letter and read it.

You are worth it

Wow. Whoever wrote this must have thought I was some kind of depressed student. cough, cause I am. I smiled a bit before placing it in my pocket and closing the door.

"Hey Himiko, when's your magic show?" I asked. "Well, maybe at the end of lunch" she shrugged.
"Mind giving me an idea on what your gonna do?" She shook her head making me frown.

BRRIINGGGG

The bell rang. I said good bye and good luck to Himiko and Tenko and left. It's a pain were not in the same classes. I walked inside the classroom and saw another letter on my desk. I walked towards my seat and read the note.

Do you know who I am?

Ok. The first one was nice, not until I remembered that the lockers can be opened up by your key and your key only and the second gave me chills.
I'm going to talk to Tenko to maybe protect me from this degenerate male or female. But I'm sure it's a male. I looked around the classroom, all of the students seems busy doing other things.

I placed the note in my pocket and sat down, placing my bag at the bottom of my desk. I took out my sketchbook and drew on it. I notice a student, blue hair and a hat walked inside the room. I smirked, Saihara-chan~. He walked towards the seat in front of me and sat down.

I tapped on his shoulder, " Good morning Shumai~!" I greeted happily.
"Ah, good morning Ouma- chan" he smiled. "Hey Shumai I'm scared"
"Hmm?" He tilted his head. I took out the two letters in my pocket and gave it to him.

He looked at it then read it. "Seems like you have a secret admirer Ouma- chan..." He said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Ya, and I don't like it" I replied.
"You seem like a hot guy, has a girl already have a crush on you?" I asked. He blushed bright red. "I-i don't know.." I smiled.

The teacher walked in and he handed me the letters before we both, or maybe just him, listened to the lesson our teacher is discussing. Soon class ended and next is recess. I walked to the usual table where me, Tenko, and Himiko would be at. The two of them soon arrived and sat down with me.

"Hey Tenko" I started. "So you see I have a secret admirer and he kind of give me the creeps" I gave her the letters and she read it like what Shumai did. And she was angry.

"Don't worry Kokichi! I swear to protect you from this degenerate male!" She stood up and did a heroic pose. I love my friends. "Say, care to tell me now about what your gonna do in your show?" I asked. Himiko shook her head. "Aww, please?" I begged. She shook her head again. I frowned. "You'll just have to wait and see" she stood up and left with Tenko to prepaid for her trick.

Now it's just me, myself, and some noisy students around 'I'. I took out my phone and earphones and played some Taylor Swift songs cause God I love it. Next I saw a student sit beside me. I looked surprised, Shuichi Saihara sitting beside me. I blushed. "W-what are you listening to Ouma- chan?" He asked.
"White horse from Taylor Swift" I answered. "You really like Taylor Swift don't you?" I nodded. All of her songs are the best.

"By the way, h-have you figured out who wrote those letters" I shook my head "nope" I said. "Oh.."was all he could say. "Anyway Shumai, Himiko has a magic show going on later. Wanna watch?" I asked. He nodded. I blushed some more. We both went to where Himikos show is being held and watched in astonishment, well only me.
Like I said, thanks to her I believe in MAAGGIICCC~ .

After a couple of hours and minutes, school has ended. I felt happy that the guy stopped sending letters to me. Tenko carried Himiko back to her own house cause she said she was tired. I walked out of the school but felt something tugging on my sleeve. I looked behind me to see Shuichi, again.
Forgot to mention, he's been talking to me a lot lately.

"Saihara- Chan?" I asked. "D-do you know who sent you those letters?" He asked me the same question back at the cafeteria. I shook my head. "No, not unless you wrote it" I joked around. I looked at him and saw, he was serious.
"W-wait, you wrote those letters to me?" I asked. He nodded letting go of my sleeve and scratching the back of his neck, "sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"N-no it's ok. " I smiled. "Look Ouma- chan I... I like you ok?" He blushed looking away. I blushed too. Yet my blush is nothing compared to his, he was blushing all kinds of shades of red.
"D-do you... Like me back?" He asked. "Ya..." I replied. He looked at me shocked and happy then pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"Hey, you have to take me to dinner first before you call yourself my boyfriend" I laughed and so did he. "Sure when?" He asked. I looked at him, "wait, I was joking! No need to take everything serious." He scratched his neck again. "No, I think we really should go on a date" I smiled.

"Ok~!"