Chapter Seven

They arrived at a stone temple just as mobs started appearing. The Order showed off their moves as they escaped into the temple. Deku followed the Order up a cluster of vines through a hole in the roof, and onto a new landing. Deku watched as Jesse dove through an egg-shaped arch with a light blue substance, almost like Kurogiri' warp gate, in the middle. Petra growled and dove in, followed by the heroes and the rest of the Order. They emerged onto a tiny floating dirt platform. Kirishima nearly knocked Deku off, but Todoroki and Iida caught him. They were immediately attacked by a giant flying ghostlike octopus mob that seemed to be crying. It shot a fireball at them, which Petra knocked back with her sword.

"Jump!!!" She shouted, and then dived off the platform. Deku hesitated, but Uraraka tapped everyone's shoulders and used her Quirk to float them down quickly. Uraraka released everyone at the ground, and they looked up to find the Order swimming out of a lake, opposite them. Todoroki froze a path and they followed the Order through another portal.

"Good. You kept up." Petra greeted when they emerged. She gestured out to the giant hallway they were in.

"Welcome to the Portal Hallway. Here, a portal to every world in the universe connect into one hallway. There are some really crazy ones here, for example, one world has a completely reversed gravity." She pointed to a portal made of emeralds. She walked over to a sealed portal made of weird blocks that were twitching and changing colors.

"This one is the Admin's dimension. We sealed a man named Romeo, formerly known as The Admin, in here to prevent him from destroying the world." Petra walked over to an ordinary-looking portal made of purple wool.

"This is where I think, no, I'm positive Jesse went. In here, people know something called magic. I have a feeling she's going to bring someone to my world to send your enemy, Yoga-"

"Her name's Toga." Iida interupted before apologizing. Petra cleared her throat and corrected,

"Send your enemy Toga back to your world, probably with you all." They heard Bakugo screaming something unintelligible, and looked back. He and Kirishima were in the grip of a giant man with half an eyebrow and a scar running across a blind eye. Bakugo was struggling to free his hands to send an explosion, and someone whispered,

"Sorry..." into Deku's ear before lifting Deku off the floor. Deku's friends, new and old, were giving off sounds of surprise, anger, and recognition (the Order). Petra was shouting at a muscular pink-haired girl wearing dark eyeliner.

"CLUTCH LET ME GO!!" The girl, Clutch, easily picked up Todoroki and looked up at Petra with apologetic eyes.

"Sorry tiny... I can't..." Lukas looked at the giant people's armor, eyes wide.

"Don't tell me they've taken over The Games again!!!" He shouted. Deku looked at the man holding him, and calculated a kick that would free him and his friends. However, he was tossed into an iron cart that was connected to a bunch of rails, and a piece of wool was stuffed into his mouth. His hands were bound, and the minecarts began rolling. Jesse was already in the cart, bound like Deku. She and Todoroki shared the same cart as Deku, so the three were all trying to get out of their restraints. Deku braced himself, for up ahead was a giant drop, and squeezed his eyes shut as he was thrown against Todoroki at the drop.