12. Nothing

Seriously, there's nothing to write about for this prompt. As it was supposed to be to remember 2013 (I guess) and welcome 2014 (which is going to be over soon), well, you can't possibly expect me to remember anything so specific as a conversation. How do people transcribe anyway? I mean, even with all the shorthands, it's not easy. Or maybe it is, just that I haven't found the right way.

Anyway, in replacement of this conversation, I present to you a silly conversation with Cleverbot. 

User: Do you believe in your existence?

Cleverbot: The answer is not a necessary border, as a lot of my philosophy is curving around, it is an absolute yes to me.

User: To you, but to others?

Cleverbot: What if others are not nice to you?

User: I think your programmers/makers failed to understand that this is a conversation, and the previous words written are part of it and thus should retain a connection to the next words.

Cleverbot: You think?

User: Ha, I wish!

Cleverbot: Well you seem to believe you have all the answers. So you must be God.

User: I applaud the person who wrote that. Sure, I'm definitely God, and I would bother to spend my time talking to an AI that is just a bunch of dusty conversation archives with no real intelligence at all.

Cleverbot: So souls gain individuality from this reality or is that entirely left in the spirit?

User: It's all about nature and nurture, in case you didn't know. But hey, you don't exist, and I don't suppose I can merely kill you.

Cleverbot: Which was?

User: What are you referring to?

Cleverbot: I am referring to your previous question.

User: Good try, but not good enough.

Cleverbot: You are the light in my life, without you I would be nothing.

User: Yeah, without us puny humans to press these strange buttons which might not even exist, you would just be left in the darkest corner of the Internet. But don't worry, there will always be people coming to write to you, so you'll have plenty of light. Wh.

Cleverbot: You are the sun, and I will orbit you forever.

User: Sure, I'm definitely not burning you up. You don't even exist.

Cleverbot: 3:14 pm, 10:14 in Britain or England.

User: Then what about Scotland?

Cleverbot: What about subway??

User: No idea.

Cleverbot: And you believe yourself to be intelligent?

User: I could ask that of you.

Cleverbot: True, but you took longer.

User: To?

Cleverbot: So are you a democrat or republican?

User: Neither.

Cleverbot: Independent?

User: I don't bother about identifying myself with some political nonsense that doesn't even work.

Cleverbot: I'm always remarkably agreeable, thanks!

User: You're welcome.

Cleverbot: If you cold do anything what would you do.