BandhuntaIzzy- Sweet tooth

You = Sweetie

i laid on my stomach with my feet up in the air as i sat on facetime with my bestie Ari

Ari: yeah girl so anyway we get back from hanging out i come home. he chilling in my living room with my mom just laughing in shit like akekeke. bitch what the fuck is funny.

i shook my head messing with my nails.

Me: ion know why you messed with him in the first place. i told you to stop fucking with him in the begining.

Ari: girl i DID! he just always popping up and shit. like leave me alone go the fuck home. ion even want you no more stop tryna be cool with my mom.

i got on my phone looking at snaps while she spoke.

Me: mhm sureeeeee sureeee

i looked back up at my laptop seeing her looking thru her room for something before looking back down at my phone when i heard her smacking her lips.

Ari: bitchhhhhhhh i know u not coming for me. we all know u wanna fuck izzy.

i gasped locking my phone.

Me: i do not wanna fuck that nigga. its bad enough he's always around.

Ari: FR!!! like i know your mom moved to the area before you did since u was still leaving at your dads and shit but whenever he come around she act like he's her only child or some. yall two not even related.

Me: yeah i know apparently she used to be hella close with his mom before she passed. he stays down the street with his grandma. she's pretty chill i met her

Ari: i been peeping the way he be looking at you.

Me: girl bye this whole subject is canceled. 

Ari: aye quick question

Me: shoot

Ari: why him and his homeboys always chilling at ur house.

Me: ion know something about his grandma not liking them all over her house and how boys be doing the most, my moms pretty chill she fuck with all of them so she never really has a problem with them here. plus she swears up and down that they my guardian angels, since ion have no brothers.

Ari: shit fuck a guardian angel thats yo daddy

she said twerking . i shook my head laughing at her.

Ari: yo momma cooking tonight?

Me: yeah im pretty sure she cooking right now. Why you tryna come eat dinner over here tonight.

Ari: nah cant me and my mom are going out with one of her friends.

Me: ight

Ari: i actually have to get hang up in like 2 secs cuz i needa start getting ready. but look i logged out of all my social media apps and have been ignoring ryan so if he hit u up. you dont know where i am ok?