BandhuntaIzzy- Sweet tooth

Start from the beginning

before i could answer i heard my mom yell from down stairs.

Ma: SWEETIE COME TAKE OUT THE TRASH FOR ME PLEASE.

i looked back at the laptop. 

Me: ight bet

then she hung up.

me and my bestie always somewhere together i swear in fact earlier today we went down to the pool then too the mall. 

i came home showered and we had been on facetime every since. its starting to get pretty late but its still hot out for some reason so i had on a lil dress. i was only wearing it around the house so i wasn't tripping on my appearance.

jogging down the stairs i walked past my mom at the stove to grab the trash out the can

Ma: ooooo mija you look cute.

Me: Gracías 

Ma: is that for izzy?? you know he's gonna throw a fit.

i huffed rolling my eyes while tying the bag.

Me: no wdf. why does everyone keep asking me about him today. i barely speak to the guys.

Ma: mhm but when you two are around each other yall eyes say so much.

she said bumping my hip and winking.

Me: ewwww

i said walking past her hearing her loud weird laugh.

walking into the living room i rolled my eyes spotting some of izzy's friends sitting on the couch watching basketball.

"Wassup lil iz"

"hey sweets"

"yooo"

i cringed at "lil iz"

Me: eww dont fucking call me that.

"stop fronting"

one of them said before they all started laughing.

" ion even know why you got that on u know you gone get in trouble"

Me: this my house fuck y'all, all y'all niggas can go home. shit take izzy with u.

they laughed as i slid on some flip flops walking out the front door onto the porch where i found izzy and two other guys.

they all looked my way nodding there heads. while izzy just stared i mugged him. tired of him and his friends always here.

Me: gimme my face back the fuck

he scrunched his eye brows and stopped me from walking down the porch.

Izzy: what you wearing.