Chapter 1: Death

Another one. Another victim dead. This one was a young boy, about four.

     He was lying in a pool of his own blood. As a trickle ran from his mouth, a bony finger dipped into the liquid.

     "Mm. Your blood is sweeter than the others." A voice whispered.

     The voice belonged to a tall thin man. He then rip a strip of flesh from the boy's forearm. He stuck out a pink tongue and licked the bloody plup.

    "I'll have to cook that later." The man said as he lay the flesh on a dusty table and grabbed the dead boy.

     You notice a pile of bodies in the corner. Sonething you didn't notice before. But, do you see it? See how they're stripped clean of flesh? Of course you do. You're probably shuttering because you know exactly where all that flesh went: Into the mouth of that horrid man.

     The man simply tossed the corpse onto the pile and smiled.

     After he was done admiring his work, he took a picture out. It was a picture of a young American woman. She was beautiful with long black hair that was like a sort of silky veil for the dead. Her silver eyes shone like moonlight and she had fair skin to match. She had a skinny build and in the photo, she was wearing a blue dress.

     You see, the man liked to refer to himself as X. He was obviously a serial killer, but killed at random.

     X cackled with delight. "So, you want to catch me, Luna? Good luck. I must play some games with you though."

     X's mind worked like a chess board. Make one wrong move and you submit to your enemy. He loved to play mind games with his victims before he killed them. Luna was just another player in his game.