[ BeetleGeuse the Bio-exorcist

trouble by the living

is that the problem

and not the solution

unhappy with eternity

having  difficulty adjusting

call BeetleGeuse ]

" That’s it? There's no number? No instruction" asked Barbara

"No, Bio-exorcist?" Adam Replied

_________†_________†_________†__________

Meanwhile Lydia was taking pictures she looked at the upstairs window where she believe it could be the attic, she saw something or someone in there. Lydia puts her camera down to get a better look. But a car horn pulled her away for a second. It was Jane and two people in the backseat. Lydia looked back at the window and saw that what she saw earlier wasn’t there. Lydia walked towards Jane to see what she wanted. Barbara and Adam saw this leaving Barbara surprised.

"Did you see that Adam?"

"See what?"

"That little girl saw us"

"Honey nobody can see us"

"But she did"

Lydia came towards Jane and had to ask. "What happened to the people who used to live here?"

"They drowned" said Cecilia

"Yes they were family, I was devastated"

"We are still family, you think I didn’t feel anything?"

"Oh I'm sorry dear, I didn’t mean it like that"

"Of course…" the person frowned and unbuckle her seat belt.

Jane try getting off the topic and gave Lydia a black key "Here you go"

"Is this the key to the Attic?"

"That's a Skelton key, that key will open any door in the house, give that to ur father, Oh also do u mind my cousin collect her things in that house, ill be back in 20 minutes I have another dealing with a family on another house and  oh and you might mention that I single-handedly decorated that house"

"Bye Jane, your late"

"Bye Dolly!"

"Bye Cecilia"

With that Jane and Cecilia drove off leaving Darla and Lydia. Lydia analyzed Darla. She was pretty, to her guess she was probably her age. Brown hair, a Vintage floral dress (dress is up top⬆️) not her style but it was pretty. "So do u live around here?

"Actually yes, This used to be my house, but I live with my grandparents…"

"Wait you lived here, then-"

"My Parents died a month ago in a accident which led them to drown…"

"Im sorry to hear"

"Yeah thanks but I'm fine. Im Darla, Darla Maitland" Darla reached to shake Lydia's hand. Lydia grabbed her hand and shake both their hands together on it. "Lydia Deetz"

"Pleasure to meet you Lydia, I like your dress by the way, I have never met a girl who wears all black, its something unique and cool"

"Thanks I'm not a fan of girly things and bright colors, But I do have to say I like the flowers on your dress"

"Thanks, My um…Mother loves taking me out dress shopping for vintage clothes, their fun to wear"

"I like Vintage, its old yet unique"