6

Zodiac Signs when you mess up, bad, and they're angry.

Aries: Lashes out at you and curses at you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Taurus: Stops caring, which is the worst. Will forgive but will never forget.

Gemini: Cries in private whenever they see you or think about you and puts up a cold facade when in public. Will forgive and forget but will sometimes bring it up again.

Cancer: Casts death glares at you wherever you go. Will neither forgive nor forget.

Leo: Doesn't say anything, ignores you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Virgo: Ghosts you, *smiles* did you hear something? Will forgive but won't forget.

Libra: Pretends things are okay but really atmosphere between you two is forever awkward and they're really hurt. Will forgive and forget.

Scorpio: Glares at you and is cold, lashes out, cries, screams, emotional in the worst way possible.

Sagittarius: Tells you upfront what you did is wrong, those words are the last you'll hear from them because now they won't talk to you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Capricorn: Won't tell you their feelings and expect you to know what you did. Will neither forgive or forget.

Aquarius: Awkward, internally damaged, will avoid you. Will neither forgive or forget.

Pisces: Holds a massive grudge. Will forgive but won't forget.