I'm Sorry - Ambi

Andi was in her room, on her phone, scanning through photos of her and Amber. Yesterday was their one year anniversary of being together. They both got all dolled up at the AndiShack. They had makeup, cute dresses and made some fun accessories with Andi's craft supplies, it really was a night the girls would always remember.
- flashback to last night-
Andi takes some thick thread and fake flowers and ties it into a crown. Amber admired her girlfriends work, "that's so cute! Can you make me one?" She asked with a smile. Andi places the flower crown on top of Amber's head. "I knew you would ask that so I decided to make this one for you!" Andi planted a kiss on Amber's forehead, right near her hairline, and giggled happily. Amber smiled a little. 'It's always the same thing' Amber thought to herself, 'we get ready at AndiShack, Andi makes me some type of accessory for me and then we go to The Spoon for dinner, In which, I'm taking out of my work time just to make her happy'. Andi was looking really happy, it made it really hard for what Amber was going to have to admit. "Andi..." Amber started to say but then got interrupted.
"Girls!", Bex called out, "its time to go". 'Great' Amber thought to herself, rolling her eyes a little. It seemed like Andi noticed it though, "are you okay? You don't seem too excited."
Amber hesitated, "Uh yeah! Super excited!"  Andi took Amber's hand and they headed out of AndiShack to Bowie's car. "I can't believe you two have been together for a year!" Bowie exclaimed as he started the car up. Bex gave a happy pout, (is that a thing? I can't think of the word lmao), "aww I remember when Andi first came out to us! I had a feeling you two had a little thing going on for each other but when it actually happened, I was in shock". Andi gave a great big smile, "it feels like it was just yesterday that you and I got together" she held Amber's hand and laid her head on Amber's shoulder. Amber was feeling really uncomfortable but had to keep the act up, she knew she couldn't break up with Andi right in front of Andi's parents. "Yeah, it was truly a day to remember forever." Amber said.
  Bex and Bowie dropped off Andi and Amber at The Spoon entrance, "have a good time you two!" Bex exclaimed as the two girls waved goodbye. When both girls entered, they sat down at a table in the back with a booth. Amber tried to make some small talk, it felt really awkward, "so what do you wanna order?"
Andi chuckled, "is that even a question? Baby taters, obviously". Amber nodded, "right! Of course, I'm so stupid haha". Andi's smile broke a little bit, "are you okay? You seem down", she held Amber's hands across the table. Amber wore a smile on her face, "of course! I'm really happy, it's just really crazy to think it's been a year, ya know?"   Andi nodded and shrugged it off.
   Some time had passed and they got their food. Andi popped a baby tater in her mouth, "I just want you to know that... I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do if I weren't dating you". It was at that moment that Amber knew she had to do something. "Andi I-..." Amber hesitated, again, "I love you too". 'Shit' Amber thought in her head. She didn't want to hurt Andi, but she couldn't keep lying to her. Amber put $20 on the table, "keep the change" she called out as she grabbed Andi's hand and headed out of the diner.
   Andi was really confused, "Amber?! What is going on? You've been acting weird all day". Amber's eyes were stinging with tears, "Andi..." she started. Andi crossed her arms around her chest, "save it. I already know what you're going to say". Amber was now crying, "I'm sorry". "Yeah? Well... me too" Andi said, crying and walking away.
-present time-
As Andi was looking through each picture of her and Amber, she cried more and only felt more sorry for herself. The words still lingered in her head.
"I'm sorry"

Author note: hi I'm so sorry for writing this, I literally want to cry but I hope I did a good job lol. I promise to write some a soft one-shot to make up for this!