PART 12

Ginny was sitting in a chair beside Skye's bed. Everyone else was at their next lesson, apart from Draco who was sitting in the Slytherin common room. She was reading a book, when she heard Skye mumble something.

"What was that, Skye?" Ginny asked her friend.

"Jo-Jon-" Skye kept muttering in her sleep.

"What?" Ginny aksed, her face turning into a frown.

"Jona-Jonathan" Skye muttered again.

Ginny stood up, leaving Skye in her bed to ask Draco about that Jonathan.

"Hey, Ferret!" Ginny called as she walked down the stairs.

"What?!" He looked up from his book.

"Do you know anyone who is called Jonathan? Skye kept saying that name in her sleep." Ginny sat down on the couch, next to him.

"Jonathan? As Jonathan Letus? Yes, he's a Slytherin." Draco told her, confused about why would Skye keep saying his name.

"Oh, okay. Er, do you know why is she saying his name?"

"I don't know." He said as he leaned his head back on the couch. "Wait a second. He's the one that was flirting with her a few days ago, at dinner."

"Er, you don't think she likes him back, do you?" Ginny furrowed her eyebrows.

Does he think Skye likes Jonathan? She never said anything about him before, but she is talking to him. They usually talk at dinner, but never in the common room. It's obvious that Johnatan is trying to get with her, but does she like him back? He doesn't know.

"I- I don't know," Draco said quietly.

"Do you like her?" Ginny asked him just as quiet as he did.

"I-I- " He said once more.

They both heard footsteps and soon saw Skye walking down the stairs, from the girl's room.

"Hey, what are we doing here?" She asked as she lowered herself in an armchair.

"Uh, you don't remember? You kinda passed out after you took some of that potion in Slughorn's class. You've been sleeping until now." Ginny told her.

"Oh yeah, I remember being in the class, but nothing afterward. How did I even get here?" Skye asked and leaned down, with her elbows on her knees and her head resting in her hands.

"Draco helped you to walk here from the classroom," Ginny replied and stood up to stretch.

"Thanks." She looked at him and smiled.

"Any time." He returned the smile.

The portrait of Salazar Slytherin opened, and Blaise rushed in with Pansy and Astoria, not far behind him.

"Skye! You're awake." Blaise kneeled down in front of his sister.

"Yes, I am, as you can see. I hope you took notes last lesson. Ginny, Draco and I are going to need them." She looked at her brother with a pointed look.

"We did, don't worry. You two are on top of the class anyways." Astoria gestured to Draco and Skye.

"Also, some guy named Jonathan was asking where you are. I told him he can see you in our dorm. Something about Transfiguration or what." Blaise shrugged.

Skye smiled. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. I was supposed to help him with the project we got."

Draco silently picked up his book and hid behind it. Blaise stood up and hugged Ginny. "Thanks for taking care of her."

"Yeah, no problem." Ginny smiled and picked up her bag. "I should get going now. Bye, everyone!" And with one last wave, she was out of their common room.

Pansy sat down on the couch, next to Draco and stretched her legs on the coffee table. "What are you reading?"

"Nothing important." He snapped back at her.

"What's with the attitude?" Astoria asked him, rather annoyed.

"Don't worry about him, Tori. He'll stop being a little bitch, sometime soon." Blaise chuckled and sat down in an armchair.

Draco groaned, stood up and left. Astoria occupied the couch where Draco was sitting a few moments earlier and raised her legs up on Pansy's lap.

"Well, that went well." Theo cleared his throat to announce his presence.

"Theo! Where in Merlin's name were you?" Astoria exclaimed angrily.

Pansy and Skye shared a knowing look, with a smirk forming on their faces.

"Oh, I was talking to Jonathan," Theo said and gestured to the boy standing behind him.

Jonathan was a tall, French wizard with fair skin. He had brown hair and blue eyes. His family lived in a town near Paris. He was rather handsome and almost every girl liked him.

"Hey, Skye." He smiled and offered them one of his charming smiles.

"Well, now I know why Draco was irritated," Pansy smirked and Astoria coughed to hide a giggle.

"I was wondering if you would like to help me with my Transfiguration project."

"Oh, yeah Skye can help you with many other things." Pansy laughed.

"PANSY! That's my sister we are talking about!" Blaise snapped at her, and the girls started laughing.

"Alright, how can I help you?" Skye smiled at him.

Skye and Jonathan sat down at a table on the other side of the room and began working on the project.

Theo sat down on the couch, where Skye was sitting before and started talking. "So, what was all that with Draco?"

"I don't know. He seemed almost jealous." Astoria told him.

As soon as she said that, the portrait swung open and Draco walked in. When he saw the other two sitting at a table together, he scoffed and stalked away, towards the boys' room.

"Yup. He is definitely jealous." Blaise laughed when his blonde-haired friend closed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At 7 pm they all walked to dinner. When they sat down, Skye noticed that Draco is not there.

"Hey, Pans? Do you happen to know where Draco is?"

"No, he went to his room earlier this afternoon and haven't left it yet." Pansy shrugged and sat down.

Draco looked at the clock in their dorm. Dinner has started. Ginny asked him about his feelings towards Skye. He really likes her and thinks she is amazing, but could she ever return his feelings for someone like him? Someone who bullied her for 7 years? A Death Eater? These questions bothered him more than anything. She deserves so much better then he will ever be. She is smart and values loyalty, her eyes are pools of green that always spark with joy and adventures. He couldn't admit his feelings for her, he couldn't let her past those invisible walls he built to protect others from himself.

But still, every time he saw her he couldn't help himself but wonder, why was she so perfect in every possible way.