PART 9

Draco looked down at his feet and muttered "Let's just continue"
"Alright, my turn next," Theo said

Draco could feel someone's eyes on him, so he looked up and saw Skye looking straight into his own eyes. Green eyes met grey ones. Skye smiled at him and he returned the smile. 'How is he so perfect' Skye thought to herself until someone snapped their fingers in front of her face.
"Skye you seem a bit absent," Blaise said to her. Others started laughing.
"Ugh, I'm done playing for tonight. Goodnight everyone"
Skye said and went to her dorm. She changed in her PJs and crawled up her bed. She fell asleep immediately.

           ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She woke up early in the morning and saw all the girls were sleeping. Skye slowly closed the bathroom door and decided to get ready for the day. She put on her Slytherin robes and put her hair up in a bun and walked back to the dorm.
"What the fuck are you wearing?!" Pansy yelled
"Okay relax Pans, I'm wearing school robes why?"
"No, no, no Skye it's Saturday and us 7th years don't have dress code or whatever that is. You can wear whatever you want and Astoria and I will  choose something for you" Pansy replied with a pleading look
"Fine, you can choose whatever you want me to wear, just make sure it's not too revealing" Skye gave in
"Yes!!! Come Tori we gotta find something amazing"
They came back after 20mins with a green tank top and ripped jeans.

 You can wear whatever you want and Astoria and I will  choose something for you" Pansy replied with a pleading look"Fine, you can choose whatever you want me to wear, just make sure it's not too revealing" Skye gave in"Yes!!! Come Tori we gotta f...

"Okay I must say, you two really did take your time choosing the clothes," Skye said and put on the outfit.
"Girl you look amazing!"
Pansy screeched. Skye looked at herself in the mirror. 'Not bad at all' she thought to herself.
"I love it," Skye said and hugged both of her friends.
"Okay let's go to breakfast now. I'm starving" Pansy said
"Wait Pans, we have to wait for the boys. We always go to breakfast together" Astoria reminded Pansy.
"Ugh okay, they better hurry"

 Girls waited for 15mins before Pansy started talking
"They are still sleeping," she said. Skye wanted to say something about how does she know that but before she could open her mouth, Pansy quickly added "I just know them too well"
They started laughing and soon the boys came downstairs.
"Why the hell are you so loud? It's still early" Blaise complained
"Good morning to you too brother and it's not early since it's 8 am already," Skye told him
"Blaise...what the hell," Pansy said and pointed to his shirt.

 He was wearing a T-Shirt with unicorns all over it. Draco started laughing and Blaise turned to him furiously "DID YOU DO THIS!?" he yelled at the blonde. "No mate I didn't do this, you did it on your own last night, while you were so drunk you couldn't stand properly," he said and the girls burst out in laughter. Blaise rushed back to their room and came back in a black shirt. 

They all went to the Great Hall together. When they entered all eyes were on them. Slytherins ignored the stares and continued laughing. Skye was sitting between Blaise and  Pansy. Opposite of Pansy was Theo and next to him was Draco with Astoria on his right side. They were eating their breakfast and talking about classes and the year ahead of them.

Suddenly Blaise saw a  red-haired boy approaching them.
"I can see that you are already friends with the snakes, 'mudblood'" Ron said. Draco stood up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt 

"Don't you ever dare to call her like that. Understood Weasel?" Draco hissed. He was way taller and more muscular than Ron, he could get rid of him easily. "What you gonna do Death Eater?" he kept teasing. The whole Hall was now watching and Draco was pissed. He dropped Ron and rushed out of the Great Hall.

"Stupefy" Skye muttered under her breath and pointed her wand at Ron who was walking back to his seat smiling to himself. "He was a bit too happy" she whispered to her best friends and they both started laughing as Ron fell to the ground unconscious.

Skye ran after Draco and found him on the floor in the Slytherin common room "Draco...?" she called him. He looked up at her. His eyes were full of emotions. She kneeled down and hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry," he said. Skye's heart broke as she saw how hopeless his look was
"Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong" she hugged him tightly and put her chin on his shoulder. They began talking and soon realized it's time for the Quidditch try-outs. He hugged her one last time.

"Thanks" Draco whispered to her
"Any time" was her response.

I DON'T OWN THE PICTURES USED IN THE STORY! (the pics of the outfits are mostly from Missguided online store      -don't judge me 😂)