Mmm...okay?

-Y/N pov-
The next morning went by fast.I was chilling on my laptop,enjoying myself cause I had a free day.I planned it to be perfect.First i was gonna watch Avengers and then i would have a nice bath and many more stuff that you can do alone all alone in ur lonely apartment.But then i got a call from my job and it all went downhill.I was driving and listening to some music but this mothafucker in front of me obviously doesn't know how to put their blinker on.Fuckin moron.As i arrived at the destination my boss sent me ,i only then realized it was an arena,cool.So apparently it's going to be another concert.And i was right but ooh boy this wasn't AN artist that was performing it was THE artists.People were running,carrying stuff,lights were being checked and holly guacamoly those were some big ass speakers.My crew and i went to have lunch after discussing the plan on who will guard what and where.Now that i realized I didn't even know who was singing.

"Hey Harry who will be the princess we will guard". He looked at me like i was crazy and I couldn't understand why.
"Are you blind, deaf or both?"I throw him a i can't hear u look."Man everyone was talking about it all month you really need to check your ears"
"yoU REallY NEeD To CHEck Ur EArS"i laughed at him.
"Dear lovely y/n one day you will sit here all alone,eating your fries and wondering where is my companion,my king,my one that i can't live without and I will be sunbathing in BoraBora,licking ice cream from an ananas cup and giving you a middle finger that you can't even see"
What the hell is he talking about.I was standing there like

"URGHH it's BTS,the korean boyband is coming you dumbdumb""Aaaah you could've said that in the first place,I remember listening to some of their songs,oooh i know the trrrrtrrrtrr the crotch grabbing  song,dang I can't remember the name of it""it'...

"Aaaah you could've said that in the first place,I remember listening to some of their songs,oooh i know the trrrrtrrrtrr
the crotch grabbing song,dang I can't remember the name of it"
"it's -Tomorrow- y/n and the crotch grabbing part is the only reason why u remember this song,thirsty girl"
"What?Nooo...yes da fuck,they're so hot and that dancing HALLELUJAH "
"Amin"
"Oouh shiit u mean to tell me they're going to hump the air and I am not allowed to look??"
"Bodyguard duty man what can you do"
"Harry,where is your place,mine is right in front of the middle stage can we trade??Pleaseee???"
"Sorry y/n but I'm not even near the stage, i will be guiding and guarding them when they're coming and leaving"
"Urghh god,i really want to watch them"
"There,there maybe who knows some of them might hit you with their water bottles "
"Oh no,don't tell me they are the water bottle throwers"
"Oooh hell yeah"
"Cool....so do you know any strip clubs nearby?"