Imperial

The tale of love

And bloodshed

- Inspired by Macbeth by William Shakespeare - 

Warning: Death, blood, but a lot of love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n? Come to my office as soon as you can." 

You repeated the recording in your head a few times, sighing as your bones cracked when you got up from your office chair. 

You were dressed to the nines because there was a celebration for invading and successfully capturing a close planet to the base. 

Your clothes were generously given by your immaculate lover, General Hux, which was a beautiful black deep v-neck dress, covered in golden thread and jewels from across the universe, delicately neighboured with a long cloak covered in a mirage of golden patterns. You were adorned with a black clutch and a golden Pomander necklace covered in black jewels and pendants filled with the most expensive perfumes. 

You fiddled with your rings as your heels clinked on the cold floor

You fiddled with your rings as your heels clinked on the cold floor. Why is he calling me now? Maybe his suit... or something else?

In no time, you arrived at his chambers. You knocked apprehensively on his door, looking around for anyone passing by.

The door opened to reveal Hux in an extraordinary suit that made your jaw drop. He chuckled at your expression and beckoned you inside with a hand on your back. You could feel his fingertips through your robe tracing the elegant designs sewn into it, making you smile softly.

"So... what exactly did you call me here for?"  you asked curiously.

"Can't I ask for my Love's presence?" He chuckled, "but I need to talk about something serious that I need your help with." He sat you both on his lush velvet couch.

He held your hand in his, rubbing your knuckles with his thumb as your saw through his eyes. He looked... worried.

"Well... okay,"  you bit your blood-red lip in apprehension.