Chapter 3: The Face

Of course, our face is definitely VERY important. Here are some tips...

-Use cleanser. Wash your face in the morning and at night before you go to bed.

-When you have pimples, don't pop it. It jus makes it easier for the bacteria to get inside the open wound and possibly get infected. Don't touch your pimples. Just keep your face clean.

-Try not to touch your face as much as possible. Our hands touch everything so it gets dirty.

-Don't lick your lips. The saliva makes it dry.

-Put petrolium jelly on your lips to moisturize it. Try applying some overnight.

-You can also apply lemon juice on your lips and leave it overnight. It improves your lip color and heals dry and chapped lips. It worked on me so you can try it.

-Do face masks once a week. You can buy it at stores. If you want you can also use home remedies. It more natural and much cheaper and just as effective.

-If you want to get rid of eyebags. Cucumber is the answer! Just put a slice on each of your eyes when you go to sleep.

-Don't stay too long under the sun. It ages the skin quickly and causes wrinkles.

-Eat a lot of carrots. It makes your eyes clearer.

-As usual, drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.

Hope the tips helped you guys out. :)

'Imperfection is beautiful.'

#beautyquoteoftheday

xoxo