4. The Populars

Victoria's POV:

I got in my outfit wich was really pretty. I paired it with high beige pumps and a very nice bag. My makeup was done perfectly thanks to all the tips I memorized from the stylists. Belle was looking gorgoeus in her dress that complimented her waist. She wore grey pumps and a cute locket. She made use breakfast and we took our bags before getting in my car. When we arrived to school everyone had their eyes locked on us. We felt a bit akward but the bell rang and we said goodbye. I went to my first class and took a seat in the middle of the class. A few of the populars looked at me and sat next to me.

"Hey baby you look sexy." said one of the jocks.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither." I snaped at him.

"Please, she's just one of those ugly freaks." said one of the cheerleaders.

"You know what, maybe I am, but one day I'll grow out of it. But you won't, you'll still be a bitch." I told her.

She was about to say something but the teacher came in and I stayed concentrated on my work in stead of the looks she gave me.

I joined Belle were we were suppose to eat as usuall, I saw her and her boyfriend sitting, talking about something. I sat down and greeted Johnathan, her bf. We talked a bit until a group of the populars stoped at our table.

"Hey Belle, is that a space dress cause your ass is out of this world." said a guy.

I saw how uncomfortable she was and how John was ready to throw a punch at the guy so I stood up.

"Now it's a softball dress cause that ass is out of your league." I smile sweetly and the cafeteria 'oooowed'

"Be careful of what you say, I could make your life miserable in a second." said the guy.

"Sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I told him and everyone 'ooooowed' again.

"Come one, let's not make it worse." said one of the girls and they left.

"Thank you for defending me." said Belle.

"A real best friend would have done the same, besides, it's time someone stood up those arrogant idiots." I said.