1. The phone

Victoria's POV:

I was sitting down, reading one of my favourite books while enjoying a cup of tea when it all hapened. Belle, my best friend was suppose to meet me here but she was running late, as usual. But this time it was different, she was VERY late, I tried calling her a couple of times but she wouldn't pick. I payed and left, searching for her in the mall. I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. The person droped his phone but apologized and kept walking. I took the phone and ran after him, I followed him to an office were he went in a room. I knocked on the door and then entered, it apeared that a girl was walking while three people were sitting down, taking notes.

"Escuse me, sir? When you bumped into me you droped your phone, here." I told him handing the phone.

The to other people sitting down gasped.

"She's the one!" said the woman.

"She just needs a nice hair cut and a few makeup tips, but her skin is flawless, she's tall and thin. She has a gorgeous smile. Escuse me love, have you ever tought of becoming a model?" asked the man.

"Me? No, I couldn't, I'm not good enough." I told them.

"You are, you're perfect for the job. Look, you'd be traveling from time to time, it would be a lovely job, you'd be payed nicely and seeing you're a student you still have a good planing so you'd have time to study and you can keep a few of the clothes." explained the woman.

Should I? I mean she answered all the things I was scared of, plus imagine the faces of those popular girl knowing that I'm a model. My university was nice and would understand, I could take nigth classes if I really need to.

"I accept." I said and three persons smiled.

"Well I'm Rosemarry and this is Matt and Ken. We work for a fresh new teen clothe brand and we were looking for a fresh new face to represent our brand. Tomorow you will exeptionaly not go to school because you need a little make over and a new wardrobe, but that will be done by our stylist, don't worry. In three weeks will be having a show in Paris and we want you to come. You just have to sign here and give us your email and your phone number." she told me and I nodded.

I signed and gave her my contacts. I said goodbye to everyone, smiling like a kid on Chrismas. They chose me, Victoria Evans, the supposed 'nerd' with straight A's to be a model. I always knew some people found me pretty, some boys wanted to go out with me but I was always to shy, I got my first kiss at 15. Belle was one of the most prettiest girls in our university, her boyfriend is friends with hte populars but she prefers staying with me, she says she's too shy for the spotlight. When I was a child I always wanted to be a model, but my dreams were soon left aside because my parents put presure on me for my notes. Now me and Belle have an apartement next to our university and we do what we want, we don't have our parents screaming at us for going out on a school nigth. We live more freely but I still study to have good notes. I am so happy now, the popular girls won't look at me like I'm little miss perfect anymore. They use to insult me but I'd always have a good comeback so they stopped. I was also known a the sassy one, I just didn't enjoy people being rude to me or my friends. I have no idea how I'm going to explain what happened to me to Belle but I know she'll be so happy.