2

Key:

Point of View

Kurama while in Kyuu/Shukaku while in Gaara

~Parseltongue (snake language)~

*Mental Links*

Flashbacks/Dreams

Letters/Written

-Timeskip-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

"The time is near for you to awaken. You'll get to see your children soon, Master," I said, to an unconscious blonde.

"Zetsu? Are you talking to his body again?" my partner asked.

"Indeed I am, Obito," I replied.

Kiyomi (Its like three weeks later)

"You're mighty beautiful today, Kiyomi-chan~" Zuriel cooed. I just ignored him. I bit my lip as he scooted closer. He placed a hand on my leg. "Of course, my friend would like to see you too," he whispered to me, moving his hand closer to my area. I grabbed his wrist and broke it in a simple move, before throwing him into the tree.

"Whats this about?" Shikamaru asked, walking up.

"He wont keep his hands to himself," I replied.

"Zuriel, stop being troublesome. You three, run laps around Konoha. Do about one hundred. No breaks. If you stop, you will be in trouble," Shikamaru ordered. Instantly, I got up. I started running as soon as I did.

I was in a meadow. There were beautiful hyacinth flowers. Of all colors. A hand grasped my own. I turned and smiled at a blonde haired man.

"Oka-kun, I cant believe you made this place for me," I said. He smiled, his cerulean eyes gleaming in the light of the sun.

"You're my little girl. Of course I made it for you," he said.

"Dont forget us!" I heard Kyuu shout. He and our father walked up, him next to me, and our father next to him.

"How could I forget my king and my prince?" the blonde asked, chuckling.

"I'm glad _____-kun resurrected you, Oka-kun," I said.

"Me too," Kyuu said.

I woke to see I was on the ground, on my back, and Zuriel was above me. He went to unbutton my shirt. I grabbed his only unbroken wrist.

"Trying to rape me in my sleep only makes me hate you more!" I growled, broke his wrist, and threw him. I sat up, my back against the tree, and reflected on my dream. Who was it that resurrected my mother? Kyuu looked the same, so it must be soon.

"Kiyomi-san," someone said, walking up. I looked to see it was Toshiro. "I had this strange dream, just a few moments ago. Someone resurrected your mother," he said. I gasped.

"You did too?" I asked. He nodded.

"So did I," Kyuu said, walking up from a different direction.

"But who did it?" Toshiro asked. None of us had an answer.

"By the way, why did the Hyuga go flying?" Kyuu asked. A scowl covered my face.

"He tried to f**k me while I was sleeping," I replied. They had murderous auras.