I just want our relationship to work.

"Haejin.. I know it's my fault but, I promise, I will tell you everything one day. Just wait for me okay?" He said.

"I love you. Stay safe." He said and I suddenly felt my eyes tearing up. I decided to end the call and look away so San doesn't see me crying.

I put all this effort to make our relationship work. I don't know of its still me being selfish or its just not working out. I try to understand him, I do. I limit myself from asking all the questions. I don't know what to do now..

I wiped my tears and took a deep breathe to calm down.

"I've warned you both about dating each other didn't I?" San said and broke the silence. Seriously? Must he do this now?

"It was our decision." I said.

"It's also none of your business." I continued.

"Yea it's not. I know. But, I still warned you both didn't I?" He said.Why does he sound so annoying? What is he trying to do?

"What's your point? You literally disappear from my life for two months and now your gonna give me life advice?" I snapped.

"I mean... Wasn't your life better without me in it for the past two months?" He bluntly say.

I stayed quiet.

"You can't blame Wooyoung you know." He said.

"I don't blame him. I never will. I know itsnot his fault. I know he has his reasons. But, I just wish for something better." I sighed.

"You can't expect a perfect relationship if your gonna date one of us sweetie." He said.

"Ugh whatever San. Wooyoung is not you. We love eachother. It won't be perfect I know but, we can at least try right? Better than nothing at all?" I'm starting to lose my patience with this man next to me.

"Are you sure it's love? Looks to me you were losing hope." He said..

"What's your deal honestly? Don't you have a girlfriend? Why are you talking like dating one of you guys is a curse or something? Don't you love her and try to fix things when things go bad?" I scoffed.

"Wait? I have a girlfriend? Since when?" He sounded so confused. I turn to look at him but his eyes was glued on the road. He can't be serious..

"Yea... Naomi was her name right?"

"Ah Naomi.. She was and still is just a friend." He tells me. Well, he ain't lying to me. She told me herself.

"She said she was your girlfriend." I said.

"She can say what she wants but, everybody knows I don't date." He said and I couldn't help but laughed.

"Shut up you sound so cheesy" I shake my head.

"No I'm serious. I don't have time to date and its the truth." He shrugs.

"Busy doing what?" I crossed my arms.

"I have work. Same work as Wooyoung. It's more important than worrying about a love life. Trust me." He said.

"So what? Your life is all about work? Don't you live a little?"

"I live my life to the fullest. But, when it comes to taking a relationship seriously. I think its just a waste of time." Wow, in conclusion. He is a player. I can't Stan guys like him.

"Your so wrong." I said.

"How is it a waste of time? Having somebody way you and love you and care for you is good for your health." I continued.