184 9 22

as soon as the bell rang, Eijun was on his feet. he seemed to forget his stuff on his desk and immediately made his way to Nozomi at hers.

"Sa'amura! what did you get on the test?" she asked excitedly.

he was trying so hard to contain his excitement, but it was obvious how happy he was from his smile.

"i got a seventy-two!" he exclaimed, and Nozomi's face lit up like fireworks. "that's one of my highest marks so far in this semester!"

"Sa'amura, i'm so proud of you!" the two were grinning so wide, anyone who passed by would think it was stupid. "alright, to celebrate, on your next day off from baseball, we can go into town for lunch or something. my treat."

Eijun's face dropped - just for a second - but he replaced it with a sad smile. "um, Nura. . the baseball team doesn't really get days off. i'm sorry," he said quietly. she could tell he was beating himself up about it, but she still smiled widely.

"well, that's alright Sa'amura. i can bring the treat to you! when are you usually done practice?" she quickly brought out a little paper and pen from her things still on her desk.

"around eight, depending if we do extra practice or not."

"uh huh, then what time are you usually back in your dorm?" she scribbled something down, something he couldn't see.

"around nine-thirty i guess."

"yeah. and what dorm are you in?"

"dorm five." he frowned. "what are you writing down?" he asked her.

"it's nothing, i promise! now, how 'bout we go eat lunch, yeah? is it alright if i eat with you again in the cafeteria? just one last time?" she grabbed her things in her arms and waited as Eijun grabbed his.

"of course it's okay if you eat with me! i think when you're gone, the team will really miss you, ahaha!" he laughed loudly as they made their way down the hall.

"thank you, Sa'amura, but i don't really think they'll miss me when i don't eat with you." she brushed some of her hair away from her eyes.

how cute can she be? Eijun thought to himself.

-

i actually don't know what dorm number eijun is so i just made that up. feel free to correct me :)

also this isnt that good but im okay with it