Chapter 6

Amy P.O.V

After the 'little' moment me and Sonic had Sonic finally took me home. Right now I'm in my bathroom about to take a shower, but before I entered the shower I looked at myself in the mirror. I somehow found myself smiling like an idiot and as much as I want to say 'I don't know why' I can't because I know exactly why I am smiling like a idiot.

Once I was done looking at myself in the mirror I finally entered the shower. The warm water that hit my back made me relax.

***
When I was done showering I finally got dressed into my pajamas and finally sat on my couch ready to watch a movie when all of a sudden I heard knocking on my door. Instead of just opening the door I had to look out my window and check who it was and lucky for me it was Sonic.

I opened the door and he step right in. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "What? I can't see my best friend." He said with a slight smirk on his face. "What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"I wanted to see my work." Sonic came up to me and examined my neck. "Your 'work' is exactly how you left it." I told him. Sonic took a step back and looked at my neck. "You know what Ames. I feel like my work is perfect." I sighed and I was about to say something, but what he said next caught me very and I mean very off guard.

"Excuse me?! What did you just say?" I said surprised. "You heard me Amy, but if you didn't then I will say it again. Would you like another one?"

"No Sonic I don't want another one." I crossed my arms and looked at him straight into his eyes. "Are you sure about that?" He questioned me. "Yes Sonic I am sure." I told him. He took a step closer to me and asked me again. "Are you positive Amy?"

I gulped and right when I was about to answer a knock was heard. "Check." I whispered to Sonic. "Friends." He whispered back. I ran straight to my bathroom and pulled out my makeup bag and started to cover up my neck.

Once I was done I walked into my living room and I was surprised when I saw everyone. "Oh there you are Amy." Tails said cheerfully. "Hi guys!" I greeted them. "So why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We wanted to have a sleepover, duh." Knuckles said. "How fun!" I smiled. "Hey Amy can I ask you something." Sticks said. I nodded my head and she started smirking. "Why was Sonic here with you?" Sticks asked me and I looked over at Sonic who was talking to Tails.

"Sonic was here because," I couldn't make up words and I guess Sonic realized this and helped me out. "I was here because I wanted Amy to make me chili dogs."

Sticks looked over at me and she raised her left eyebrow. "Is that the truth Amy?" She asked. "Yep a hundred percent true."

"Hey Amy. I hope you don't mind us here." Tails said kindly. "It's not a problem come in." I moved aside and everyone came in.

***
Once everyone got their sleeping bags ready Tails suggested a movie. "Okay put on the movie while I make popcorn. Sonic wanna help me?" I asked him to which he just stood up and followed me to the kitchen.

"So are you also staying over or are you going home?" I asked Sonic. "Well I'm staying of course."

"So where are you planning on sleeping? Sticks and Tails took both of the sofas and Knuckles is sleeping on the floor." I said. "I will just have to sleep with you." Sonic said with a smirk on his face. I could feel myself slowly blushing at what he said. "So?" Sonic asked me. "I guess that's your only option."

Sonic's P.O.V

After watching multiple movies we finally agreed on going to sleep. Me and Amy walked towards her bedroom. Amy opened her bedroom door and I took off my shoes and laid on Amy's bed.

Amy walked into her bathroom and after a few minutes she came out. "What were you doing in your bathroom?" I asked her. "Girl stuff." She answered.

Amy laid on her bed and she turned her back facing me. "Goodnight Sonic." I heard her say. Don't do it idiot. I heard my brain say. I ignored my brain and moved closer to Amy and I wrapped my right arm around her waist. I felt her body stiff. "What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to fall asleep." I said even tho I knew what she was referring to. "I know that, but why is your arm wrapped around me?" Amy soon turned around and we were face to face. "Because I felt like hugging you. Besides I want to keep you warm." I pulled her closer to me. "T-thanks." Amy stuttered.

Amy's P.O.V

"T-thanks." I stuttered. My heart was beating so fast. I'm so close to him. He's so warm. I thought. Soon I heard soft snores coming from him. I looked at him and he looked so peaceful.

If this is a dream than I don't want to wake up. I snuggled up against his chest and I ended up sleeping.

***
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 💗