Chapter 2

Sticks P.O.V

I woke up and took a warm shower. Once I was done I started to walk to Amy's house since we plan on spending a whole day together.

I walked up to Amy's door and knocked on her door and she didn't answer. I let out a sigh and instead of knocking again I yelled. "AMY IT'S STICKS OPEN THE DOOR!" Amy still didn't answer.

I decided to walk to Tails workshop and on my way there I saw both Tails and Knuckles standing in front of Sonic's shack. "Hey guys have you seen Amy?" I asked them. But I got my answer when Tails pointed inside of Sonic's shack. I felt my eyes go wide I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Let's take a picture." Knuckles said with an evil smile. "Totally!" Both me and Tails said. Tails took out a small camera and slowly started walking into Sonic's shack. Tails then took the picture and ran back to show us the picture.

"This is amazing!" Knuckles said loudly to which Sonic and Amy woke up. I hit Knuckles on the back of his head and we looked back at Sonic and Amy.

"Morning Sonic." Amy said with a smile on her face not realizing we were watching them. "Ames it's way to early go back to sleep." Sonic said weakly and tried his best to hug Amy again.

I grinned as an evil idea came to mind. I saw Amy slowly trying to fall back asleep. "Well would you look at that. Such a beautiful view. Wouldn't you say guys." I looked at them to which both Sonic and Amy woke up quickly.

***
Amy P.O.V

I woke up to Sticks voice and soon I realized where I am. I quickly got up from Sonic's hammock and looked away from everyone.

"Aww is someone blushing?" I heard Sticks taunting me. Soon I heard Tails talk.

"So Sonic did you have a lovely night?" Sonic looked at me with a 'help me out here' face and I let out a small giggle.

"Come on guys grow up. Leave Sonic alone." I told them to which they all looked over at me.

"Fine we will leave Sonic alone that way we can focus on you." Knuckles said and I raised my eyebrow. "What are you talking about Knuckles?" I asked him. "Why did you sleep here with Sonic if you have your own house with a bed." Knuckles crossed his arms and I let out an awkward chuckle. I looked over at Sonic for some help but instead of helping me out like I did to him Sonic just gave me a shrug and left.

I'm so getting him back one way or an other. I thought to myself.

"Well I gotta go freshen up. Sticks are you coming?" I asked. Sticks grabbed my hand and we headed towards my house.

"So Amy are you going to tell me what really happened?" Sticks asked to which I nodded.

"What happened was that I went to Sonic's last night to give him a slice of cake and some chili dogs and I stayed over only to eat a chili dog but then we ended up talking and when I was about to leave he instead I stay because it was already midnight." I told Sticks the truth to which she just smiled.

***
Sonic P.O.V

Great. I thought to myself. Now I'm going to be bugged by Tails and Knuckles about this morning and I'm not ready for that. I was running through the forest when I heard something.

"I can't believe he really is going to do this." I recognized the voice it was Cubot. "Well if he is then he will have to catch Sonic first. And that's hard to do." I heard Orbot say.

Once I heard this I ran towards Tails workshop. "Tails!" I yelled. Tails looked at me and smirked. "Amy isn't here she's with Sticks."

"No dude Eggface is planning on doing something big, but he has to catch me first." I told my best friend. "You have nothing to worry about. Eggman will never catch you, your the fastest thing alive remember." Tails brought me back to reality and I let out a sigh.

"You are right." I gave Tails a smile and left.

***
Amy P.O.V

"Bye Sticks I will see you later have fun setting up traps." I hugged my bestie and Sticks left. I continued walking towards my house with seven shopping bags. I stopped for a second to take a small break and just when I was about to pick up my shopping bags I got stopped by a red hedgehog.

"Well hello beautiful. Can I help you out with those bags?" This hedgehog asked me.

"No thanks. Have a nice day." I picked up my bags and started walking again.

"Ahh come on, they look heavy and I can help you." The hedgehog continued.

"Fine! You can help me but don't talk to me. Okay." I told him. "Sure thing cutie." The hedgehog said.

We walked in silence when suddenly the red hedgehog started talking. "This is so boring. Let's talk please."

"Why?" I asked him with a confused face. "Maybe because we are going to be walking towards your house in silence. So what do you say?" He asked me.

"Fine. So what's your name hedgehog?" I asked him and he finally smiled. "Jason, Jason the hedgehog. What about you pinky?" I let out a small laugh. "Well Jason my name is Amy, Amy Rose."

***
Sonic P.O.V

I was heading to Meh Burger when in the distance I saw Amy with a red hedgehog and it looked like she was laughing. So instead of going to Meh Burger I decided to follow them so I could hear Amy's conversation.

"Wait so you broke your ankle just because you were trying to get her back." Amy asked as the red hedgehog was laughing.

"Yea I had to go to the hospital and my mom wasn't happy about it." The red hedgehog wiped away a fake tear. "So ... what about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked Amy to which she let out a small smile. "No I don't, but I do like someone. He's very special to me." Amy respond.

"Oh, does he know or is he clueless." The red hedgehog said. "He's clueless. Which I'm glad about because that way it won't be awkward." Amy responded. "Well that guy must be the luckiest guy, since your so beautiful and all." He smiled at Amy.

***
Amy P.O.V

Me and Jason ended up talking to which I'm kinda glad about because he made me forget about the embarrassing moment me and Sonic had. "So this is your house. It's nice just like you." Jason said. "Thanks for helping me out with my bags. See you around Jason." I then gave him a friendly hug and he left.

Once I was inside and I was about to sit down I heard a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes. "It's open!" I yelled and Sonic came in with his arms crossed. "Hi Sonic. What brings you here?"

"Well Amy, I was running as usual until I saw a red hedgehog leaving your house. Who was he?" Sonic asked tapping his left foot. "Oh you mean Jason. He's new he barely came here about three weeks ago and he was leaving my house because he helped me with my shopping bags."

Sonic stopped tapping his foot and came up closer to me. "You could have called me. I would have helped you." He said a bit aggressively. "Sonic the hedgehog are you jealous?" I let out a laugh to which he wasn't happy about.

Sonic then did something that I had never expected him to do. He grabbed both of my wrist and tightened his grip. "No Amelia, I'm not jealous I'm angry that you would choose a random hedgehog instead of me."

I was slowly getting scared and I looked carefully at his fur and I slowly saw his fur becoming darker. "Sonic stop hurting me and calm down please." I tried to push him away but I couldn't.

Do something Amy. Before he gets out of control.

"SONIC STOP HURTING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE! GET OUT YOU HEDGEHOG!" I yelled to which his fur started becoming back to its original ocean blue color and he let me go.

"Amy I'm sorry." Sonic looked at me with sadness and regret in his eyes. Sonic left my house and once he closed my house door I dropped to the floor and started crying.

How could he. I thought to myself.

***
Hope you guys liked it.