Miguel: Uh... he says as he tries to come up with an excuse.

Rosa: No quieres saber, she says causing Miguel to look at her.

Miguel: What? He asks but she refuses to elaborate.

After dinner Miguel and I excuse ourselves from the table and make our way to the dojo, upon arriving there we do nothing but practice our punches until Sensei exits his office.

Johnny: Hey, you don't happen to have any friends who want to learn karate do ya? What I am saying you don't have any friends... sorry.

Miguel: Hey Sensei when am I going to learn to do some kicking? I was watching this YouTube video of this Guy breaking boards and it looked badass!

Johnny: Yeah no shit! Kicking is badass! But you aren't ready, he said looking at Miguel and I. Besides if I don't get more students in here I'm not gonna be able to teach you anything.

Miguel: You've thought about advertising right?

Johnny: Yeah... duh.

I look at Miguel as I internally sigh... he definitely did not think of advertising.

Meanwhile at the Larusso household

Amanda: I've got to run to the office... apparently your cousin Louie didn't show up again! So we're short staffed.

Daniel: Ok, he says not looking at her but instead looking at Kyler not being able to get what Johnny told him out of his head.

Amanda: I know your mother said that he cleaned up his act but it's just not working out... yesterday I saw him stick his bare hands in the popcorn machine! It was disgusting.

Daniel: Mhm, he says still not looking at her but this time she takes notice.

Amanda: You know... Louie opened an underground casino in the break room! She says trying to get his attention and it works.

Daniel: Wait what? He asks finally turning his attention to her.

Amanda: Sam's gonna be fine. We met Kyler... aside from wasting a few bucks worth of tuna he seemed harmless.

Daniel: Yeah? Well I've known plenty of guys who seem harmless but are real pieces of crap behind the scenes!

Amanda: Come on... you're really going to trust that cobra guy over your own daughter?

He just gives her a look before heading to the dealership.

Later at Larusso Auto

Louie: I say you show this punk who's boss... next time he's around you corner him and say, if you get her pregnant your the one that's getting the abortion!

Daniel: What the hell are you even talking about? He says as he looks at his cousin like he's a complete idiot. (Which he is)

Louie: Jungle Fever, the movie. John Turturro says that to um... what's his name? The black guy with the tax problems, kills all the vampires? Blade!

Daniel: I appreciate the parental advice Louie but I don't think threatening a teenager is the go to move here alright?

Anuche: Exactly... you're going to drive Sam right into this guys arms, trust me I've dated girls with daddy issues they're the worst! Or the best.

Louie: Ok then... maybe you should keep an eye on him.

Daniel: You mean spy?

Louie: Yeah...everything you need to know is in thing right here! He says holding up his phone. All you need to do is get her passcode.