2

Inuyasha and Naruto returned and saw it was morning. Shippo ran and asked"where were you last night?" Naruto looked at each other"I was in heat" replied Naruto. Monk made an o face and said"they mated" kagome and Sango blushed but smiled anyways. Naruto looked at inuyasha's neck and saw his mark which was the nine tails in a circle while his mark was a claw.

Inuyasha sat Naruto down and sat behind him hugging his mate from behind. So everyone sat there in complete silence.

~Back in konoha~
Jiraiya and the rest were clueless as to how to get Naruto back. Jiraiya have an idea. He started to chant weird languages and stopped. He looked at the students and teachers said"now we wait" they nodded and waited.

~Back to the feudal era~
Naruto stood up, regaining his balance and Kilala was playing with him. Out of nowhere a portal appeared and Naruto fell in bringing Kilala with him. Before inuyasha could jump in the portal closed. He growled and started to punch a tree with much force to make it fall.

Kagome sensed the shikon jewel and looked saw Naraku,Kagura and Kanna standing there. Inuyasha also looked. Kanna stepped forward and shows them Naruto and Kilala with a group of people. Naraku said"inuyasha, you have to go to him, he's scared" the half-demon stared at Naraku asked in shocked and confusion"how?" "Easy" came a voice behind them. Everyone looked and saw Ssshomaru with Rin and Jaken. Ssshomaru removed tesaiga and slashed it.

There revealed a meido,Inuyasha who held the clothes with Kagome and Shippo falling suit. The group emerged and the unfamiliar people surrounded Naruto. Inuyasha held Teseiga but a voice cried out"no guys stop,they won't hurt you" the unfamiliar people lowered their kunais and stand down. Kagome immediately went to check the bandages and started replaced them with new ones.

Inuyasha looked around and asked"what is this place?" Naruto giggled which warmed the hearts of the senseis and students. "Inuyasha and company welcome to Konohagakure".

Naruto pulled them towards konoha and gave them a tour. They stopped at a place called ichiraku and entered. Naruto asked them to sit and Teuchi asked"naruto what would you like to order" naruto replied the "usual" Teuchi nodded and a few minutes 6 bowls came. Naruto gave 3 to Inuyasha and 3 for him. Inuyasha sniffed the bowl and immediately eat the ramen.

After eating Naruto paid and the three left. While walking the group noticed the villagers glaring at Naruto but did not do anything to him.

Inuyasha placed his arms around his mate and growled at everyone that looks at him like weirdly or cruelly. Naruto giggled and continued with the tour. The blonde saw Sasuke walking in front of them so with removing his mate's arms around his waist ran to the raven and hugged him. The raven immediately hugged back and chatted amongst each other to do some catching up.

Kakashi came and brought the two paper that said Chunin and immediately the two sign the paper and gave the paper back to Kakashi who smiled and walked away probably giving the papers to the Hokage and told the two that Sai already signed his.

Sasuke sees Naruto as a little brother like he never had and a little brother to protect against the cruel world. Naruto smiled at Sasuke with a genuine smile until Inuyasha grabbed him gently and went some place else.

Naruto who was struggling against his mate's grasp but he didn't want to leave just yet. He whined about not leaving Sasuke alone once he saw Sasuke getting farther and farther away from him so he cried out"sasuke-nii"over and over again.

Suddenly a teddy bear appeared in front of him with a note tied on the ribbon and slowly he unwrapped the note and he read it:
Dear our cute little otouto,
We will see each other during the chunin exams and I asked Sai to bring this to you and also there's a painting inside done by Sai.

With love your strong brothers who will protect you
Sasuke and Sai

Naruto hugged the bear in one arm and the other holding Kilala. Kagome looked at all the shops that were selling kimono but frowned when the owner shouted at her.

Naruto explained that he wasn't liked by the villagers and his past that was told to him by Kurama.

~Timeskip~
By the time they rested it was the end of the tour. Inuyasha was brought to a run down building and gasped when naruto went inside. He went to the makeshift bed and fell asleep.

~The next day~
Naruto woke up and couldn't contain the nervousness which woke up his mate who was behind him. Naruto got out of his mate's hold took a look at the clothes and took out an outfit and went to the bathroom and grabbed Inuyasha who was half asleep and disappeared and arrived at the academy and met with Sasuke and Sai. Naruto went to the classroom that shows Room 301 but he avoided that room and went to the real room 301 and Kakashi came to congratulate them. While the genins from other hidden villages were with their teams and Naruto and his took a seat.

~after the written test~ I'm lazy 🙂
Ibiki gave them the 10th question and nearly half of the teams left. Naruto's team didn't because the blonde was sleeping and mumbling something under his breath between his two brothers in anything but blood.

Sai shakes Naruto gently awake  and told him that the written exam was over and went to the arena. Naruto saw an old ninja and assume he was the next  proctor and just witness the battle once the opponents were announce. Inuyasha was watching from a safe distance to keep an eye on his mate.

Naruto got a pass and went to his team who hugged him.

~Timeskip~

After the preliminary round the real test was going to start around 3 months and Naruto's team decided to train together so they went to the training ground. Sai went to train on the other side of the ground while sasuke trained with kakashi and Naruto meditated to open more chakra to flow into him with inuyasha looking after him. 

Kagome went back to the feudal era after the preliminary exam finish along with Kilala with the help of inuyasha.