Chapter 4

I wake up and go to school, sort of worried to see Cody. I bet things could be weird because of our new relationship. I'm anxious and worried for him sleeping over tonight.

After school, I immediately clean up my room and bathroom. I daydream about Cody and I praying together tonight. Cody and Sarah will be here at 5:00, so I don't have much time to worry before they arrive.

When 5:00 rolls around, I nervously sit by my window and wait for that red jeep to pull up. I finally see it and silently freak out. They walk up to the door and my dad lets them in. My dad calls me down to dinner so I go downstairs. Cody greets me with a handsome smile. My dad asks me to get drinks for the table so i ask Sarah and Cody what they would like. Cody wants a mountain dew and Sarah would like a water. I get their drinks and we all sit at the table and eat.

Dinner ends and Cody and I take the dishes in.

"I feel like i'm getting deja vu," Cody teases.

"Haha yeah me too."

We finish the dishes and everyone heads upstairs to get ready for bed. My bathroom is connected to my room so Cody and I go into my room for the night.

"Are you going to shower tonight?" I am just making sure because I want to know the appropriate time to pray.

"I don't know, I was planning on it but if you would rather me not for some reason?"

"No no no, please go ahead, it's no trouble at all."

He grabs clothes out of his bag and heads into the bathroom. I hear the shower start running and I really do like the idea of him in my shower. I hope he knows that he is free to unpack his bags in the dresser. I really want him to feel comfortable. Before I know it, the shower stops and he walks out of the bathroom. My jaw literally drops. He is wearing only his boxers and there is a glisten on his skin from the shower. I almost can't help myself.

"Wow. You look... really hot." I can't stop myself from saying.

"Really?" He laughs. "I'm glad you feel that way I guess." His smile is very apparent on his face. I can't for sure tell but I'm almost positive that he's blushing.

"Yeah... I am going to brush my teeth, you can put your clothes in the dresser. I've cleared the first two drawers for you. Please go ahead and use them."

"Oh yeah sure, i'll get right on that."

I go into the bathroom to get ready and put my pjs on. When I come out, Cody is putting his clothes away. I decide to help him, practically sitting on his lap while i'm at it. i can't wait for prayer time.