Ch. 19

A/N: SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER!

It's part of the story. I love Peter Parker with all my heart but in this book..... I had to okay?

DONT HATE ME PLEASE!!!

It's just a story.

———

"Okay so, what do you want to do?" I asked Peter as I held on tightly to the steering wheel.

The team didn't trust him in which I understood why and Bucky was a bit... jealous but I told him that it's okay because Peter was like my little brother.

"I have no idea."

"You said you wanted to go out carajo." I cursed and turned to the nearest Wendy's.

(Carajo- fuck)

"Well, I thought that you would know where to go to. Wendy's? Why Wendy's?" He asked with a confused tone making me sigh.

I wanted to rip my hair out.

He has been like this for a couple of months and I hated it. He is just not the Peter that I knew once....

"wElL, i ThOuGhT tHaT yOu WoUlD kNoW wHeRe To Go To. So we are going where I'm driving to." I huffed and grabbed my purse from the back of my seat.

Then I stared at the picture of Bucky and I from our first date on top of the steering wheel. I smiled and kissed it before getting out the door. Peter followed my lead as we both got in line. I was mentally debating on whether to get the Baconator or the 4 for 4.

"Esperanza.... what do I order?"

"Whatever you feel like eating."

"Oh. Okay." I could tell that he was getting frustrated since his neck veins were popping out even more.

That's when I noticed something small behind his ear making me question myself.

We got our food and ate in silence. It was the type of silence where in which we didn't know how to start a conversation... in which I'm always awkward and don't know how to start a conversation. For the past few months I've lost weight but I was still chubby. I am still insecure about myself, but Bucky is always there to remind me how beautiful I am inside and out.

My cuts.... well my scars... are very visible and my eczema was still there. Every time I look at the scars on my wrists, legs, stomach, hips, shit even my back, I know that there's a story for each and everyone of them. I love my scars because I now realize that no matter what someone goes through, they can come out stronger. Yes, I'm still insecure about my body and blah blah, but I know that my family and boyfriend will fight for me.

After Peter and I had Wendy's, we decided it would be best to go to the park. Or so Peter suggested. He kept insisting on this specific park which made my blood run cold.

It was near his grave. Well, his 'grave.'

"Why here."

"Esperanza, we need to experience new things right? Just like old times Essy." Peter said with a grin and got out of the car.

I took a moment to pray because I was feeling a bit off. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Bucky to come to the park where we were at so that he could keep an eye on me. He replied by saying that Sam, Steve and Tony were going.

I grinned.

I got out of the car and fixed my sundress and got my Dutch braids out of the way. I walked over to the bench where Peter was at.