Ch. 7

"Come on Esperanza." Bucky said making me shake my head.

Gosh. When he said my name it was like sparks flew out of my heart.

"No."

"Let's just go. You'll have fun." Bucky said once agin and I shook my head.

"No."

"Yes." He said.

"No."

"Yes." He said once again.

"No."

"No." He smirked.

"Yes. Wait what?" I said in a confused tone making him laugh.

"See you agreed. Let's go." He said and carefully took my hand.

"We are going to the mall." He told my dad making dad nod but he didn't look at me.

He didn't even gave me back my keys since last night. I sighed and shook my head.

"It's 9 am Bucky. I want to sleep." I told him and he shook his head.

"No you know why? Cause it's a bright and nice day!" He chuckled and I smiled.

"Maybe Mother Nature hates me." I smiled making him frown.

"She loves you!"

"No she doesn't." I sighed and put on my boots.

"Here let me." He said and bent down on one knee as he tied my boot lace.

"I can do it.... but thanks." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay doll. Let's go!"

~~~~~

We were walking in the mall and he was telling me the adventures that Steve and him had back in the 40s. At first I was kinda conflicted on whether to believe him on that but I looked more into him. Not in the creepy way of course, but he indeed lived at that time.

I felt people staring at me since I was wearing leggings and a black long sleeve shirt. I tried not to scratch my arms since I also had eczema. I looked up to see Bucky smiling down at me.

"Yes?"

"You are beautiful." He said making me shake my head while blushing.

"I'm being serious too. You shouldn't doubt yourself. Don't listen to people. They are just jealous." He said making me sigh and nod.

We went to Aeropostale. I saw some girls murmuring as soon as we walked in making me want to shrink just like Scott.

"Does this shirt look okay?" Bucky said and I smiled.

"It does." I said and he smiled.

"You should get something. It's on me." He said but my eyes widened.

"No. No. If I get something I want to pay it. I feel bad." I quickly said and he chuckled.

"I'm still paying for it." He said making me sigh.

I grabbed a flannel shirt and went to the dressing room to change and see if it fits. When I put it on, I could see that it was.... okay but it was visible that I had muffin tops.

"Can I see?" Bucky asked.

"Fine."

I stepped out and showed him. He smiled.

"It looks so nice on you. Get it. Get it." He changed making me giggle.

"Fine. I'll get it." I smiled making him cheer.

After we were done shopping, if you want to call buying a shirt and a few mugs, don't ask me who was that for, but we went back to the Compound. I decided to teach Bucky how to drive. So far it wasn't going exactly like I had planned.

"Okay, you're driving and Steve and Sam walk into the road. Quick, which do you hit?" I said making him sigh and looked in front of him in determination.

"Oh, definitely Sam. I could never hurt Steve." He smirked.

I began to massage my temple and breathed in and out.

"The brakes. You hit the brakes." I laughed making him nod.

"I was just joking doll."

"Or were you?" I eyed him in suspicion making him laugh.

"You're right... I definitely wasn't. Let's head inside and see what the team is doing." He said making me nod.

We headed inside after locking the doors to my car. We walked in and then walked to the living room. My jaw dropped when I saw what they were doing.