Chapter 4

Alyssa's POV~

Ugh the light was shining right in my eyes yet it's millions of miles away but yet it has perfect aim for my eyes jeez! I was cut of by my phone getting a notification from twitter "@camerondallas Hey hoe I hope ur ready for a beating when we get to ur house @AlyssaL17" ugh great! they know where I live because one day thy followed me home from school and beat me DING DONG" oh shoot! I really hope that's not them I walked downstairs and answered the door and seen some one I wasn't expecting.....

Shawn's POV~

The boys were planning to go to Alyssa's house to give her a beating but when we all started to pull up we seen there were military generals at her door I think some one in her family was in the military and they must of died I feel really bad because I have no idea who it could be but she was balling her eyes out worse then when the boys would beat her. "God darnit! We will beat her once they leave!" yelled Cameron "Maybe we shouldn't" I said from the back seat "what you like her or something because we could be doing this to u if u do!" Cam yelled "no just someone in her family just died and she is upset" I said "Well I don't give a crap!" yelled Cam "ok"i said.

Alyssa's POV~

"DING DONG" ugh I hope it's not them but once I open the door and I see who's there my heart shatters "Are you Alyssa Kage?" the man asked "Yes sir I am" I said looking at him "I'm sorry to inform you but your father general Adam Kage was killed in a sneak attack I'm sorry for your loss" he said while handing me a folded up American flag "NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING" I yelled while tears were streaming down my face faster than a river "I'm very sorry for your loss ma'am" he said "Thank you" I said while trying to catch my breath I slowly closed the door as I walked back into the house and upstairs but as soon as I got in bed I heard a knock at the door and walked down and opened it seeing my bullies standing there all 7 of them "What do u want" I said in a shaky voice "to beat u" Cam replied "this day can't get any worse first I find out my dad got killed at war then my bullies come to beat me wow my life's amazing!" I yelled as I started crying even more "oh well that's what u get u slutty freaking hoe!" Nash yelled in my face "well then start hitting me" I said then as soon as that happened Cam punched me across the face and Nash punched me in the stomach I fell to the floor crying after they hit me and kicked me they finally left and I cleaned up my blood and my cuts and bruises and laid in bed crying my self to sleep even though it was only 4 in the afternoon.

***************************ok guys I'm sorry for not updating much and for really short chapters lately and I'm sry and I will try to post more in the future bye I hope u enjoyed bye

                    Xoxo,Alyssa💜❤️