Golden Week Part 4

Rosario + Vampire "A Confession and a Vampire: Reboot"

Chapter 9, "Golden Week Part 4 – Akihabara"

Based upon Characters created by Akihisa Ikeda.

Original idea and story written by Gamer68.

Pairing: 'Inner' Moka Akashiya and Tsukune Aono.

Rated M for some language and a Lemon towards the end.

Alternate Reality, set after the events of the current manga series.

Comedy / Drama / Romance

Moka and Tsukune are 18 years old here and recent high school graduates.

Complete Beta by 'Train 48' from deviantArt. Thank you for your help! :)

...

A/N: This is part 4 of the 'Golden Week' arc. Saturday May 5th, Tokyo Japan.

By the way, as of this writing, this story has just reached 8,160 views in just under a month!

Thank you everyone so much for all the Faves, Watches and Reviews! *bows*

After spending the entire holiday together while staying at Moka's condominium in Roppongi, just outside of Tokyo, Tsukune and Moka had gotten to know each other better as best friends, which was the main point of their impromptu vacation. Thankfully the weather had remained warm and pleasant. The couple had even gone on a few picnics in a nearby park to admire the Sakura trees which were just beginning to lose their pink and white petals.

Since today was the last, official day of the week-long holiday, they decided to spend most of the day in Akihabara and do some shopping. Moka wanted to visit one of the more well-known book stores in the area that is very famous for anime, manga, electronics, Maid Cafes', action figures and video-games.

After getting a rather late start and eating breakfast, they rode the local subway westward and arrived at JR Akihabara Station around 11 AM.

"So Moka, um where is this store you wanted to visit?" inquired her mate who was holding her hand and doing his best to get ahold of his bearings since he had never actually been to Akihabara before. He marveled at the amount of restaurants and stores in the otaku-centric shopping district.

"Oh it's not too far from here. It's the largest book store in Akiba" she replied as they were walking down the main avenue of Chūō-dōri still holding hands, all the while receiving some odd looks from the other shoppers in the immediate vicinity. Well Moka didn't really blend in, per se. If anyone happened to ask about her exotic appearance, they would say she was merely cosplaying, of course.

The silver-haired maiden was dressed in a short, denim mini-skirt that rested a few centimeters above her knees with matching pumps on her feet. Her button-down blouse was a simple one in white that hugged her lithe frame properly without giving too much away. She was also carrying a small, color-coordinated, leather purse slung over her right shoulder on a long strap.

Tsukune was dressed rather simply compared to his girlfriend. Denim blue jeans and a red polo shirt. Moka was receiving far too much attention than she actually needed or deserved. But she didn't mind too much as long as the perverts kept their distance.

"Here we are, Tsukune", Moka announced as soon as they arrived at their destination a few minutes later.