Blood-Mates Part 1

Rosario + Vampire "A Confession and a Vampire: Reboot"

Chapter 2: 'Blood-Mates'

Based upon Characters created by Akihisa Ikeda.

Original idea and story written by Gamer68.

Complete alternate version of my fan-fic 'A Confession and A Vampire'

Inner Moka X Tsukune

Rated M for a Lemon.

Alternate Reality, set after the events of the current manga series.

OOC Inner Moka.

Comedy / Drama / Romance

…..

Takes place right after Moka confesses her love to Tsukune.

...

As Moka and Tsukune walked down the old, worn pathway towards the female dormitory, they both felt as though they were being followed. Moka stopped suddenly and looked behind at the source of her irritation. Sure enough, the silver-haired beauty was correct. They were being stalked by their younger female Witch friend, Yukari.

"Um, hey guys" she nervously said as she slowly approached them, as they neared the front entrance of the dorm.

"Good evening, Yukari" Moka calmly replied as she was still firmly holding Tsukune's hand.

"Um, what's going on Tsukune? You two seem to be awfully close all of a sudden. Well, much closer than usual" the teen Witch stated a matter-of-factually.

Tsukune decided to remain quiet as he could detect that Moka was getting somewhat annoyed after being followed all the way from the Academy building. Maybe Yukari needed to be reminded of her place once again she hypothesized.

"I'm making dinner for Tsukune this evening. And we are now...dating" Moka said as she released Tsukune's hand momentarily and came nose-to-nose with her classmate.

"Really Moka? That's great! It's about time you two got together. Now we can finally become a threesome. But I wonder how Kurumu and Mizore will take the news?" Yukari replied, barely containing her own exuberance while she blushed madly, lost in her own perverted fantasies yet again.

"Yes, we are. And they didn't take the news too well. I had confessed to Tsukune just a short while ago. He has already dedicated his life to me and me alone, with a kiss on my thigh. Those other two will be reminded of their places if they ever forget again. As will you, Yukari. There is no room in our bed for anyone else. I personally do not believe in polygamy and neither does Tsukune. We never meant to hurt you, but we won't apologize. Come, Tsukune. It's getting late and I'm getting hungry" Moka said as she continued walking towards the dorm's front entrance-way just a meter or so away.

Tsukune opened the door for Moka and followed her inside. Yukari just remained glued in place outside in utter shock, awe and disbelief.

Her dream of becoming the meat in a vampire sandwich was never going to happen now, it would seem.

Yukari knew better than to debate with the real Moka, even if she had softened up to some extent over the past year since the entire 'Fairy Tale' fiasco.

It would be far too painful otherwise, she swiftly remembered.

…...

As Tsukune walked alongside Moka down the long corridor to her room, he was feeling slightly gloomy. It's true that he cared about Yukari as a close friend, just as he did Mizore and Kurumu, but never intended to hurt either one of them. He knew that had brought this on himself for being so indecisive for three, long years. They had been through so much together and had all nearly come close to dying several times.