Golden Week Part 1

Rosario + Vampire "A Confession and a Vampire: Reboot"

Chapter 6 "Golden Week, Part 1"

Based upon Characters created by Akihisa Ikeda.

Original idea and story written by Gamer68.

Pairing: 'Inner' Moka Akashiya and Tsukune Aono.

Rated T.

Alternate Reality, set after the events of the current manga series.

OOC Inner Moka.

Comedy / Drama / Romance

Moka and Tsukune are 18 years old here and recent high school graduates.

This will be part 1 of a 4 part story arc. Takes place during the last week of April and into the first week of May.

…..

It was now Saturday morning, April 28th; the first "official" day of Golden Week.

Tsukune and Moka were heading to Roppongi Hills near Tokyo for their first day of vacation together as an official couple. His parents would give the pair a ride to the local bullet train station on their way to Osaka to visit Koji's mother.

He glanced over at the clock sitting on his desk and read the time.

[8:05 AM], it glared back with its bright, red face.

'We have to head out in an hour, so I guess I should get up, and see where Moka ran off to,' he mused to himself, seeing that she still wasn't in bed with him. After everything that's happened since they became mates, he was actually relieved that Moka was slowly coming to grips and adjusting to living with him in the human world. He would do whatever he could to make her feel more welcome in his parent's home.

He rose out of bed and then tumbled to the floor as his foot was tangled in is sheets.

'Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!', he shouted out to nobody in particular. He dusted himself off; then got off the carpet, and shuffled his way to the closet; searching for something comfortable to wear for the trip to Tokyo.

After ransacking his wardrobe for roughly five minutes, he found his clothes for the train ride; a turquoise, button-down polo shirt, and khaki cargo pants. After nearly falling over while putting his britches on, he haphazardly got his head stuck in the neck of the shirt, and struggled to get his melon properly situated through it.

After spending the last ten minutes eventually getting himself dressed, he ambled out of his room, and made his way to the restroom at the end of the hallway, without any further unavoidable mishaps, pratfalls or unfortunate mishaps of any sort.

He also carried his and Moka's luggage downstairs for their week-long vacation.

…..

After brushing his teeth, combing his hair, and shaving, (thankfully without slicing his neck open with the razor), he made his way downstairs to meet up with Moka, and was greeted with the scent of food wafting up the stairwell, which resulted in his stomach rumbling rather rambunctiously, echoing all the way down the stairwell.

Upon entering the kitchen, he saw the vision of a heavenly Angel of absolute radiant beauty: Moka in an apron, cooking breakfast. She was standing over the stove, as his mother Kasumi stood to her left side, and seemed to be giving her instructions of some sort.