Chapter Eleven - Disaster Strikes the USJ

After dragging himself out of bed and getting ready for the long day ahead, Izuku finally finds himself on the bus headed for the USJ, a training facility purely based on natural disasters. Floods, fires, earthquakes, car crashes, one right after the other. Heroes don't always deal with villains. Natural disasters is crucial to training - and the USJ was the just thing to help with that. Izuku was sitting next to the bi-colored haired boy.

He was quiet and closed off, and never uttered a word to anyone. A mysterious one he is. His one blue eye and one brown eye never seemed to waver - always fixed upon the task ahead with no hint of emotion whatsoever. The scar that rests on the red side of his hair, burned over his blue eye tells a whole entire story that no one knows. He never lets on. There is no hint of what might have happened, just closed off coldness.

Even through the whole ride to the USJ, he never once breathed a word. Shoto Todoroki is his name, and Izuku has never once heard him speak.

It's an awkward ride, but that awkwardness seemed to only go one way. To Izuku. Shoto didn't seem to mind the quiet. And Izuku wasn't sure if he didn't notice or just didn't care about the way Izuku was practically vibrating with anticipation.

The bus abruptly stops, and outside the window leers a building that puts the dorms to shame.

'The USJ.' Izuku gaped at the sight before him as he waited for Todoroki to step out of the seat.

He stumbled.

"Watch out, Izzy."

"Hey Midoriya, you ok?" Kirishima's worried voice rang over the pain in Izuku's chest. He stuck his head back in the bus and took a worried glance at the latter.

"Yeah," Izuku grasped the back of the chair, "just tripped is all."

Kirishima have a curt nod and went on his way.

'The hell?' Izuku pulled at his shirt, right over the spot where his heart rests. A warning. His dad had given him a warning.

But for what?

Watch out for what? What was coming? Who would get hurt? Who would make it out in time? WHO WAS COMING?

'Should I alert the pro heroes? No. That would raise suspicion. They would ask how I knew. Taking matters into my own hands is suicidal, and I can't count on anyone to believe me. I can't talk to anyone. Damn. He's trapped me in a corner!'

A nauseating feeling settled in the knot of Izuku's stomach as it twisted and churned in agony. Things aren't going to end well - they never end well.

The class entered the big dome through the oversized doors and gaped in awe at the sight before them.

Earthquake disasters, fires, floods, collateral damage, dummies acting as victims - you name it, they've got it. This place was the ideal rescue training facility of any hero in training.

Everyone was in complete shock at the beauty of a place. Everyone except Izuku. He took nervous glances at anything and everything - searching for something. Anything.

He was so absorbed in himself that he didn't even look up to see the Space Hero, 13 giving them instructions. He tuned out everything around him and kept his eyes locked on his surroundings, and almost gagged when he saw it in the distance.

The centre of the USJ was practically swamped with a dark purple-black. Hundreds of people swarmed out of what seemed to be a portal. Most of them with Mutant-type quirks.

Villains. Oh god dammit they're villains.

"MR. AIZAWA," Izuku turned to face his teacher so hard, his hero mask fell off and draped onto his shoulders. It hung there limply as the empty eye sockets faced the oncoming danger. His teacher looked somewhat surprised, but mostly annoyed that one of his students all of a sudden screamed his name in the middle of an explanation.

"What is -" Izuku didn't even let Mr. Aizawa finish his sentence.

"VILLAINS." his hand shot up. Pointing to he centre, Mr. Aizawa saw them. Coming out by the hundreds, villains poured out of a portal and immediately ran to attack the students.

"13 PROTECT THE STUDENTS." 

But before Aizawa could even move, a portal opened behind Izuku.

"So, this little rat saw us coming, huh?" A horrifying looking man leaned out of the portal. Severed hands covered his face, arms, torso, head, and neck.

Hands. Those people were alive. He killed them to wear their hands.

"We can't have you snitching on us, okay?" The man grasped Izuku's neck with four of his fingers, and the fifth one hung dangerously close to his skin. "So be a good boy and oblige, ok, Izzy?"

Izuku was pulled into the portal, and the screams of his classmates faded with it.

Hahahahaaa h a I'm so tired someone help. Chapters are hard man. Ok have fun with this torture I have brought you. And remember to drink water.